ADVERTISEMENT

PAC 12

Kluthe1985

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2015
Commissioner says daily rapid testing will be available for early October. If PAC 12 goes do we go? Could we really sit out if they go?

B1G starting to look like the biggest dummie of the P5 conferences. They'll really look stupid if they're left standing alone.
Well the IVY league will be standing with them. No Ivy League sports. Harvard is only letting incoming freshmen on campus. Gotta get em there to get their money. Everybody else can't even live off campus and use their library. Stupid.

Larry Scott was interviewed earlier today on GameDay and said with this testing football might be able to start be late November or December. California and Oregon aren't even allowing full contact sports to practice yet

Larry Scott was interviewed earlier today on GameDay and said with this testing football might be able to start be late November or December. California and Oregon aren't even allowing full contact sports to practice yet
Meanwhile, our high schoolers, who might go home to a more vulnerable parent/grandparent (vs. college roomie), are doing just fine, so far. Oh there have been some positive tests and quarantines of many healthy kids. In the real world, however, the high school FB scene is fine.

Reactions: c3o and CBurns05
My issue is that these criminals are being treated like a king when they get shot or killed, don’t take it the wrong way there are bad police officers out there and certain procedures need to be addressed and changed, but let get to the root of the problem and it’s called illegal drugs, like one black person said don’t break the law don’t put yourself in situations that can go a rye . Or does the black community want these people to just go free? Instead of calling 911 because an ex girlfriend was rape she should say thank you come again?

My issue is that these criminals are being treated like a king when they get shot or killed, don’t take it the wrong way there are bad police officers out there and certain procedures need to be addressed and changed, but let get to the root of the problem and it’s called illegal drugs, like one black person said don’t break the law don’t put yourself in situations that can go a rye . Or does the black community want these people to just go free? Instead of calling 911 because an ex girlfriend was rape she should say thank you come again?
sorry drug dealers are not treated like kings. you have gone over the edge

sorry drug dealers are not treated like kings. you have gone over the edge
I never said drugs dealers go back reread my post I said criminals are treated like kings, George Floyd was a criminal with a long rap sheet, yes the police should have arrested him differently but he’s no freaking hero especially getting a televised funeral

I never said drugs dealers go back reread my post I said criminals are treated like kings, George Floyd was a criminal with a long rap sheet, yes the police should have arrested him differently but he’s no freaking hero especially getting a televised funeral
Its weird, isn't it? Literally the only reason he was being celebrated was due to the color of his skin. Protesting the way he died is fine, but why was he memorialized?

Commissioner says daily rapid testing will be available for early October. If PAC 12 goes do we go? Could we really sit out if they go?

California and Oregon still have mandates about the number of people that can be together at a time. So they would need some legal exemptions to start like the pros got.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT