ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12 Fire Commissioner Larry Scott

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
not very surprising, but pretty out of the blue all the same

this guy had a pretty sizable hand in completely tanking the famed conference of champions

Go and do likewise.

1_-geMErH4UBHyBCQL48PdGw.0.png

Several TV talking heads lately saying the Pac-12 can't claim Power 5 status anymore - and I can't really disagree. That chatter probably got under the skin of the bow ties who hire and fire commissioners.

After a lackluster football season, PAC 12 basketball has a grand total of one win over a ranked team - and that’s Colorado beating Oregon.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
After a lackluster football season, PAC 12 basketball has a grand total of one win over a ranked team - and that’s Colorado beating Oregon.
the very same CU team that just got beat by 1-win UW. oof.

the very same CU team that just got beat by 1-win UW. oof.
Yeh, watched it, what a shit show. CU has a freshman, Jabari Walker, who's been their most productive player the past couple of weeks and Tad Boyle chained him to the bench for 3/4 of this game. It's getting to be about that time of year when the Buffs typically wear down under Boyle's micromanaging BS and fold like a tent.

I'm kind of surprised the Pac 12 hasn't pushed harder for an expansion of the playoffs after getting left out several years in a row. Same with the Big 12.

I'm kind of surprised the Pac 12 hasn't pushed harder for an expansion of the playoffs after getting left out several years in a row. Same with the Big 12.

I wonder if the Pac 12 should try and improve their football teams so that doesn't happen?? Zero reason USC or Oregon cannot get there...i'd prefer the Pac 12 ups their game as opposed to lowering the bar.

I wonder if the Pac 12 should try and improve their football teams so that doesn't happen?? Zero reason USC or Oregon cannot get there...i'd prefer the Pac 12 ups their game as opposed to lowering the bar.
that was the #2 topic of discussion during Pac12 hoops last night, right behind the tv contract

restructuring the football schedule is a must for the new commissioner

ADVERTISEMENT