ADVERTISEMENT

"Overrated" Chants Deafening in Waco

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
LMAO has there ever been a bigger fraud than isu in the history of college football?

preseason top 10 might not get to a bowl this year. love to see it. that coward matt campbell will be so happy quietly living out his coaching days in ames with zero pressure, just how he likes it.

Reactions: nudan92
Wasn't the consensus on this board only three weeks ago that Nebraska should go all-in on hiring Matt Campbell?

I am confused, because Coach Campbell does everything right but his team just let up a 98 yard KO return, I mean, how? I know for a fact he practices special teams.

I guess I don't get it.

Coach C is the best coach ever and from what I saw he let up a KO return for a TD a punt return for 60 yards and then a flag that took away a TD and then he had his QB under center, fall to a knee and toss a pick to lose the game? Then Coach C gets two shots at the onside but can't get either?

I mean, is that really some amazing coaching and teaching?

Coach C lovers, can you explain?

Hey, can someone post Coach C's Presser, I want to see what a class act he is again, losing for the second time this year as a favorite. With a team filled with seniors.

Matt Campbell may not be as good as the media makes him out to be, but maybe a roster with better talent, etc, he would get better results. I'd still take Matt over Frost 24/7.

Reactions: oldjar07
Matt Campbell may not be as good as the media makes him out to be, but maybe a roster with better talent, etc, he would get better results. I'd still take Matt over Frost 24/7.
Is there anything to show he is a good recruiter? I have no clue about ISU recruiting.

Is there anything to show he is a good recruiter? I have no clue about ISU recruiting.

Their recruiting rankings have improved somewhat under Campbell, but still not great....I think that's why he has been hyped up, because he's been able to beat OU and Texas multiple times with far less talent. I think some people are intrigued to see how he would do at a program like USC or Michigan, where he could bring in Top 10 caliber recruiting classes.

I don't think Campbell is an elite coach...but you have to remember, before he got to Ames, the Cyclones had only had 1 season of 8+ wins in the last 40 years. He's already had three seasons with 8+ wins in his first 5 years at ISU. He inherited a dumpster fire and made them respectable within a couple years.

Lol at Nebraska fan being reduced to puffing out their chests at IOWA STATE for being overrated. You guys are so cute!

ADVERTISEMENT