ADVERTISEMENT

Outside of DR what player are you impressed with the most (O&D)

leodisflowers

Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
For me it is Barney and JBullock. I just love watching Barney play ball (outside of the massive hits he takes) and it's fun to have a player who is electric like him. Every time he touches it I feel like he has a shot. Bullock is just doing everything and it felt like he got no pub in the preseason. GBayor is a close second and it is nice to have some LB's making plays. I wish Javin could be in this convo as well, but man has Bullock literally been a stud this year.

For me it is Barney and JBullock. I just love watching Barney play ball (outside of the massive hits he takes) and it's fun to have a player who is electric like him. Every time he touches it I feel like he has a shot. Bullock is just doing everything and it felt like he got no pub in the preseason. GBayor is a close second and it is nice to have some LB's making plays. I wish Javin could be in this convo as well, but man has Bullock literally been a stud this year.
I knew Bullock was a stud already, so I'll go MJ Sherman. I think he brings size to the edge position that we don't have a lot of, and I think he needs to be playing a lot more. Also Nelson at the TE position and think he's ready to take on a bigger role already.

Barney for sure.

I'll probably ruffle some feathers with this one, Fidone. I was not high on him in H S. and pretty much think he's underperformed before this season.

His blocking has been a lot better this year

Barney for sure.

I'll probably ruffle some feathers with this one, Fidone. I was not high on him in H S. and pretty much think he's underperformed before this season.

He should be so much better than he is with his size and build. He looks like an absolute stud until you see him run. He looks so clunky out there. Hopefully he can grow into a solid nfl tight end. He has already shown improvement year over year as you mentioned

Barney for sure.

You don't ruffle my feathers with the Fidone running style. Very stiff and no fluidity at all. I would like to see him catch the flare passes with the correct shoulder pointing to the QB so instead of catching the ball and turning, he could catch the ball and already be turned to run.

He's made a couple of big catches in big spots before, so I like that in him. Loved how he tried to lay out on that ball in, or near, the endzone even though he came up empty. Helluva effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: leodisflowers
He should be so much better than he is with his size and build. He looks like an absolute stud until you see him run. He looks so clunky out there. Hopefully he can grow into a solid nfl tight end. He has already shown improvement year over year as you mentioned
I think the knee pain injuries have cost him the immensely. Love the guy and appreciate his effort.

I knew Bullock was a stud already, so I'll go MJ Sherman. I think he brings size to the edge position that we don't have a lot of, and I think he needs to be playing a lot more. Also Nelson at the TE position and think he's ready to take on a bigger role already.
MJ has been solid.

He's always been a clunky runner, even before the knee. Not sure his fluidity will get better.

Reactions: oldjar07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT