ADVERTISEMENT

Outback bowl

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Indiana is looking for their biggest post season win in school history and helping the B1G have a undefeated bowl season..

Indiana is looking for their biggest post season win in school history and helping the B1G have a undefeated bowl season..
I took the over and hope the rebs blow them out

give me joey freshwater all day over that creepy tom arnold lookalike at UI

Reactions: ATX Husker
Took the over and Ole Miss... Every bet we have had together rather lately been big loser’s... One of us nincompoops is a loser wagering..Laughing
definitely surprised by the bucknuts yesterday, but notre dame, northwestern (yes, I bet a B1G team in a bowl) and cincy cushioned that blow for me yesterday

today: under in uk/nc st, over in outback bowl, oregon and aTm

Didn’t have interest in the Gator bowl. Have the Cyclones -4 and AtM -7.5..

I thought you bet against NW being you been dogging the B1G in bowl games..🤫

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Lee Corso gave Indiana it’s biggest bowl win to date in the Holiday bowl in 1979 against BYU...

Hooisers football history is comparable to our Husker Basketball history both programs haven’t had much success in winning ....

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Maybe they should have focused a little more on the Outback bowl than whining about being denied the Citrus or Fiesta.
Bowls knew what they were without Penix. Good QB play is so important.

Reactions: dinglefritz
It is reminiscent of when K State fan cried about missing out on a major bowl and then they lost to Purdue in their bowl game.
It is reminiscent of when K State fan cried about missing out on a major bowl and then they lost to Boston College in their bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT