ADVERTISEMENT

Our Banana Republic

GammaxuvirHusker

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 8, 2014

Any one of us do this we'd be in jail. If you happened to work for the president, they'd raid your house with a SWAT team in front of a CNN crew, then send you to prison. There are many problems with our country today, but I'd put our 2-tiered justice system near the top of the list.

Any one of us do this we'd be in jail. If you happened to work for the president, they'd raid your house with a SWAT team in front of a CNN crew, then send you to prison. There are many problems with our country today, but I'd put our 2-tiered justice system near the top of the list.
Pay your fee and take it to the open board. We talk sports here

Was debating on whether I should become a paid member again. But letting this level of politics into the conversation is like letting fox and CNN post headlines here.

No thanks

People if there was a football season going and no pandemic we would not be having hardly any political talk on here. Give the board a break right now with things being what they are. May change anyway with games starting to be played.

Looks the charged the wrong guys with obstruction of justice.

This post has been up for almost two hours now and has f$&k all to do with anything related to sports. Why are they letting this site turn into a shit hole?
I think it is significant to B1G football because it's consistent with the political motives and lack of transparency shown by some of the actors in play with the B1G. When Kevin Warren and his attorney Luger are friends with the Minnesota AG who withheld the complete video of George Floyd's arrest, it's significant.

Luger was the democrat former US attorney for Minnesota and was an Obama appointee. IMO, Ellison withheld that video in order to foment unrest across the country. When you see the WHOLE video you see why Floyd wound up with a cop kneeling on his neck. Ellison's buddy Warren said back in may that he wanted to "affect the Presidential election". Luger said after the B1G was sued that if we have to release all of the correspondence pertaining to the B1G cancelling the season, "there would be a lot of embarrassing information" made public. What could be so embarrassing? Perhaps there were some political discussions they don't want the public to see. Maybe I have my tin foil hat on but I don't think this one is a stretch given the actions of the parties involved.

'Transsexual Satanist anarchist' wins GOP nomination for sheriff in NH county
Aria DiMezzo ran on a slogan of 'F*** the Police.'

Headlines like this make me optimistic about the future. Still trying to figure out which moniker Aria goes by on this board?

"I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” she said. “The system that let you down by allowing me -- the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist -- be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT