ADVERTISEMENT

Ouch

Hope everyone is OK. Is Jazz still on the team? I always thought she was a good player and pretty good looking.

.266 will be approximately Nebraska's winning percentage against power 5 teams since 2018 if they start the season 0-2

Ouch is right

.266 will be approximately Nebraska's winning percentage against power 5 teams since 2018 if they start the season 0-2

Ouch is right

I guess they’re letting anyone be “recruiting coordinators” these days. Someone really should wipe that thumbnail off of your profile.

that would be more like .0005
Or less. Huge difference between people croaking with vs from. I don't trust the tests. In our community we had several girls test positive after one went in with unrelated symptoms and got tested for the heck of it. Tested positive with no symptoms and wham bam now several girls positive. One spouse positive and the other not. Doesn't make sense. It's a sham

Definitely a "WOW". Over three times the legal limit. She was wasted. It might be funny if she wasn't driving. She should never have been driving. I kind of doubt she could walk too well.
Been there did that ONCE in college. Garbage can party and I didn't realize that the stuff that tasted like Kool Aid was loaded with Everclear. I remember very well leaving a sorority downtown and driving up R to my house by east campus. I can still remember driving very slowly and stopping once to gather my wits. Fortunately it was very late and there was virtually nobody else on the street. The next morning however I could not remember where I parked my car. I was very very sick that next morning. I was probably lucky I didn't die during the night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT