ADVERTISEMENT

OU

When he was hired I thought he would be lucky to make it two seasons...

Now I wonder if he makes it past this season.

Very few teams, if any, get 3 really good coaches in a row.

What is Cowherd’s deal with USC? I can’t remember a sports media person so openly rooting for a team. I can’t listen to his show anymore, it’s all USC, Rams and Lakers.
well he lives there for one. second, he frames sports accurately as being in the entertainment industry dependent on talent-rich areas and destination locations, of which LA is both for younger people.

he's always been a USC homer, but i cant say any of his takes regarding them as of late have been wrong. he's also been very anti-Oklahoma in general, including the OKC Thunder as he has the somewhat douchey "flyover state" outlook. so USC prospering while Oklahoma fails is basically an ecstasy pill of righteousness for him.

Reactions: mgbreis
In case evryone forgot, OU put an ass-kicking on Nebraska and everyone, including the announcers thought they were a top 5 team.

In case evryone forgot, OU put an ass-kicking on Nebraska and everyone, including the announcers thought they were a top 5 team.
they were the better team than us, 5 days after we fired our head coach and just started tackling drills for the first time in years.

then they became psychologically fractured after their first sign of adversity which is a sign of poor coaching.

don't kid yourselves with this "Brent Venables hasn't had time to install his system" narrative. Oklahoma is top 10 in the nation in terms of talent composite. Riley had them right on track, Venables is what happens when a Bud Foster/Kevin Steele tries to play HC.

Nebraska likely boat-races OU if they play today.

they were the better team than us, 5 days after we fired our head coach and just started tackling drills for the first time in years.

then they became psychologically fractured after their first sign of adversity which is a sign of poor coaching.

don't kid yourselves with this "Brent Venables hasn't had time to install his system" narrative. Oklahoma is top 10 in the nation in terms of talent composite. Riley had them right on track, Venables is what happens when a Bud Foster/Kevin Steele tries to play HC.

Same Nebraska that beat Rutgers by one point the other night, correct?

Reactions: Chuck003

It would be close.

Their OC will be toast shortly and he should be. He’s awful

What if NU transferred a curse to OU a few weeks ago?

What is that old saying that when we play a team they are so beat up they lose the next week. The physical beating we gave them this year has lasted 3 weeks. Or maybe they are just still exhausted from all the running they did against is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT