ADVERTISEMENT

OU Thoughts

Nov 28, 2016
Congrats OU for being the better team today. I don’t think they played their best game and neither did we (especially on Offense or Special Teams). That being said, no way are they the #3 team in the nation.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Congrats OU for being the better team today. I don’t think they played their best game and neither did we (especially on Offense or Special Teams). That being said, no way are they the #3 team in the nation.
Hard to know yet how good Bama is and Oregon looked good against Ohio St. I'm not sure about anyone yet.

Reactions: headcard
I didn't get to see the game, my son was texting me updates. For what's it's worth, and I know a lot of folks have said their peace about the mistakes, but I really didn't think Nebraska was going to be in the game until the very end. Maybe, just maybe they can find a way to make a go of it the rest of the season and have a winning record.

I'm not trying to pump sunshine here, the team still needs to take care of a lot of things, but it was refreshing to know that the game was there for the taking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT