ADVERTISEMENT

OU recruiting

motives? why would anyone even ponder someone else's motives? isnt this a message board for sports? why would anyone even give a thought as to why someone else would post something on a public free message board? this is for entertainment right? if you aren't interested in a post or topic just move to the next one.
why would spend even a second thinking about a poster? i'm lost as to what some people are thinking. i dont think i've ever even looked at who posted each comment.
I will attempt to answer your questions. Even though they were not specifically intended for me.

I question the motives and sanity of anyone spending a significant amount of time on a Nebraska football message board when they are not a Nebraska football fan. It is a message board for Nebraska Cornhusker sports. Again, I give a thought to why someone, who is not a Nebraska Cornhusker sports fan, would post anything on a public free message board named Husker Online. This is for entertainment, designed for fans of Nebraska Cornhusker athletics. I am not going to answer the last question because I already did.

The fact that you wrote that you don't think you've ever even looked at who posted each comment tells me that you are just a dishonest windbag.

OU closing in on commitments from the #1 QB, #1 WR, #1 all purpose RB, #2 RB, and #1 athlete
On offense they are arguably out recruiting everyone in the country
using adrian peterson on official visits to impress recruits even though he didn't play for lincoln riley or in his offense.
college fb is becoming more and more lopsided
Are you talking about Ohio State 2022 recruiting?

Reactions: SOHusker11
Well Tuco the subject was OU recruiting. Bringing Demarco Murray in to coach running backs is paying off. Very good recruiter. Riley knows QBs so that will likely never be an issue. And Grinch really improving the D. Not at Bama level yet but this should be a good year. Just need to beat the Cats. And we come here 'cause you guys know so much football history.

I will attempt to answer your questions. Even though they were not specifically intended for me.

I question the motives and sanity of anyone spending a significant amount of time on a Nebraska football message board when they are not a Nebraska football fan. It is a message board for Nebraska Cornhusker sports. Again, I give a thought to why someone, who is not a Nebraska Cornhusker sports fan, would post anything on a public free message board named Husker Online. This is for entertainment, designed for fans of Nebraska Cornhusker athletics. I am not going to answer the last question because I already did.

The fact that you wrote that you don't think you've ever even looked at who posted each comment tells me that you are just a dishonest windbag.
not dishonest at all. Why would the fake name of someone i dont know interest me at all? the name of a poster is of ABSOLUTELY no interest at all. why would it be? i'm here to talk sports not try to understand the motives of a bunch of strangers. Sports is entertainment. Making judgements about invisible strangers is just weird.

not dishonest at all. Why would the fake name of someone i dont know interest me at all? the name of a poster is of ABSOLUTELY no interest at all. why would it be? i'm here to talk sports not try to understand the motives of a bunch of strangers. Sports is entertainment. Making judgements about invisible strangers is just weird.
The team you follow doesn’t have a message board? You just randomly selected the Nebraska board to come on for your entertainment? Please. There is a reason you selected a Nebraska board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT