ADVERTISEMENT

OU RB Trey Sermon Enters Portal

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020

Kid ran for over 2,000 yards and scored 22 TDs in 3 years at OU. might be worth a look.

Last edited:
So hard to tell how good skill players are at OU. Their conference outlawed defense and OU has so much more talent than everyone they line up against. Having said that...(insert Dumb and Dumber pick him up gif here)

Reactions: dinglefritz
ability to move the chains and pound opponents into oblivion reduces need for experienced WR

Last edited:
Reactions: 9and4
Can he play WR?
I don’t think the depth @ WR will be an issue this fall. Looking at this and last years recruiting classes alone, we’ve got 8 to 10 quality guys. Manning, Betts, and Robinson make a deadly package. Betts May need some time to adjust to the speed of the game because he really hasn’t gone against talent that can come close to defending him. He did face Dickerson in the state finals but due to snow it’s hard to judge how Zavier matched up against a good Corner

RB is our biggest concern IMO. Losing Washington was a bigger hit then if we lose JD. At best the 2 RBs for 20 class come in ready to go, but that leaves 3 good backs in 2020. At worst, both come in and aren’t ready. Which means we have Mills and a lot of nothing afterwards

Last edited:
Feel sorry for these portal guys as we will never have sports again. Winking

I don’t think the depth @ WR will be an issue this fall. Looking at this and last years recruiting classes alone, we’ve got 8 to 10 quality guys. Manning, Betts, and Robinson make a deadly package. Betts May need some time to adjust to the speed of the game because he really hasn’t gone against talent that can come close to defending him. He did face Dickerson in the state finals but due to snow it’s hard to judge how Zavier matched up against a good Corner

RB is our biggest concern IMO. Losing Washington was a bigger hit then if we lose JD. At best the 2 RBs for 20 class come in ready to go, but that leaves 3 good backs in 2020. At worst, both come in and aren’t ready. Which means we have Mills and a lot of nothing afterwards
Manning and Betts aren’t here and there is no guarantee they will be. JD is by all accounts gone. And I just heard we lost a WR to injury.
Right now after Wandale, we have nothing. And I hate to break it to everyone, but Cade Warner isn’t Jerry Rice. I know the majority of husker fans don’t understand that or want to accept it, but it’s the truth.

Maybe things will turn out fine and Manning and Betts will make it and JD comes back, but if that doesn’t happen, we desperately need more WR’s than just Wandale.

Reactions: kakdawg
Manning and Betts aren’t here and there is no guarantee they will be. JD is by all accounts gone. And I just heard we lost a WR to injury.
Right now after Wandale, we have nothing. And I hate to break it to everyone, but Cade Warner isn’t Jerry Rice. I know the majority of husker fans don’t understand that or want to accept it, but it’s the truth.

Maybe things will turn out fine and Manning and Betts will make it and JD comes back, but if that doesn’t happen, we desperately need more WR’s than just Wandale.
Hey, I agree with that. Lots of risk at that position. And I don’t think JD coming back is as important as getting Manning and Betts on campus. But I think if we get all the bodies on campus that are suppose to be here, that spots going to be a strength, with or without JD. I just don’t know what to think about the RB spot. I worry that the potential just isn’t there. Thompkins needs an act of God to ever take another meaningful snap of Football

FACTS!!

Holla

Reactions: vs540husker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT