ADVERTISEMENT

ou loses---bookie beaten numerous times

Lincoln Riley is a fraud. I’ve been saying it for years

so have I, I’m with you there. Some pointed out to his early success but it’s like look at the roster he inherited from Bob Stoops in a weak Big 12 conference. I’d hope he’d have success. But look what happens to him and OU every time they play a team that matches said talent....

Last edited:
I had K-State plus the points in our weekly pool. Fact they won straight up is icing on the cake. Fug Okie

Watched Calabasas play quite a few times when the core group of studs were there. Their talent was off the charts. The competition was not. Darnay Holmes is now playing for the Giants

lets be careful on 3 years on losing To expose a fraud 🙄.
I think most on here , if we’re honest, would kill to have OU’s Program.
For real? I just assumed most liked 4-7, 5-6 type records... you sure most would like 10-2 or better year after year? I think that’s a stretch...

I wouldn't make too many snap judgements on head coaches this season. This year is so F'd up I wouldn't want to be a college head coach right now. It's one of the reasons I like the fact that we play OSU early.

K-State hired a good one. That dude knows how to win

yeah, let’s not get ahead of ourselves now. That same head coach got his butt handed to him by a Sun Belt team in game 1.

Arky St is a really good program. We could lose to them

we beat Arkansas State with the same Head Coach 3 years ago. Like I said, let’s not get a head of ourselves on KSUcks HC being a good one. He does have OUs number, I’ll give him that.

Reactions: baseball31ne
i wouldnt discount blake anderson.
he is a good coach.
i dont imagine its an easy place to be successful.

Boooooo...got banned from the Okie forum. Guess I was being a troll. Was trying to be subtle but they figured me out. 😂

K-State has beaten Oklahoma 4 out of the last 9 years...and two years in a row now. The Sooners don't possess that same Magic (tm) when playing the Wildcats that they had against Nebraska.

K-State has beaten Oklahoma 4 out of the last 9 years...and two years in a row now. The Sooners don't possess that same Magic (tm) when playing the Wildcats that they had against Nebraska.

BS, has notning to do with possessing some magic over Nebraska. The Okie view is crap.

K-State according to Klieman had 35-40 players out for the Arkansas State game. The kicker somehow missed two field goals. K-State lost by 3. He made one from 50 to beat OU. Jahron McPherson was national defensive player of the week. He didn't play v. A'State. Those were not the same K-State teams.

K-State according to Klieman had 35-40 players out for the Arkansas State game. The kicker somehow missed two field goals. K-State lost by 3. He made one from 50 to beat OU. Jahron McPherson was national defensive player of the week. He didn't play v. A'State. Those were not the same K-State teams.

K State was also playing with only half of their defensive backs against OU as well. The man can coach. Watch out for #22, Duece, at 5'5" he will be a nightmare for the next 4 years.

Reactions: AVeritas

Maybe Sun Belt is better than Big XII.

• Angry
Reactions: AVeritas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT