ADVERTISEMENT

Ou fan coming here in peace

Excited about the game next weekend. We are heading to Lincoln on Friday morning from OKC. Can y’all give me some solid food and drink recommendations for when we are in town? Much appreciated!
If your interested in Steaks I would go to Misty’s in Havelock next to Lincoln..

I think there is also Misty’s closer to the Stadium...

Where are you staying in Lincoln? If downtown just head over to what is called the "Haymarket" area which has a lot of good bars and restaurants. But if you want good Prime Rib and a definite college game day feel, go to Misty's in a neighborhood called Havelock. Excellent Prime Rib. Enjoy your time! I am sure OU will win so you will have a better time than most Husker fans I fear!

P.S. do not follow the joke advice above about Valentinos pizza and Amigos tacos. The latter is just a glorified Taco Bell and the former was once a great pizza but now is awful

Where are you staying in Lincoln? If downtown just head over to what is called the "Haymarket" area which has a lot of good bars and restaurants. But if you want good Prime Rib and a definite college game day feel, go to Misty's in a neighborhood called Havelock. Excellent Prime Rib. Enjoy your time! I am sure OU will win so you will have a better time than most Husker fans I fear!

P.S. do not follow the joke advice above about Valentinos pizza and Amigos tacos. The latter is just a glorified Taco Bell and the former was once a great pizza but now is awful
Speak for yourself. Valentino's and Amigo's are amazing

I am going to be disappointed if the Sooner Schooner is allowed in the stadium. It is going to be bad enough we have to hear Boomer Sooner played the “entire” pregame, game, and postgame.

Reactions: ssmill777
TF, the Schooner does not come on road trips so no worry. OU does sneak it into the Cotton Bow when OU the "home' team. Can't remember if this year, Thought I would make my first trip to Lincoln, on my bucket list, but not this year. Should be a good game. Huskers have some good players. Not so sure about the coaches. Will see. Thanks to all the Huskers for the tips when I make it there in 5 or 10 years. If I live that long.

On highway 81 about 4 miles south of I 80 stop at McClool Junction Kerry’s restaurant
I hear you but personally, I don't care where you are, you're getting totally hosed on steak prices. My freezer better than anything else. I paid 50 for a ribeye that was worth 10.

Make sure you are completely hammered before Deleons. Tried it sober once and never returned haha
Outside of their breakfast burrito you are correct. I got regular Mexican food sober in college once, never again. You have to be hammered to eat here, but probably some of the best Mexican I've had hammered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT