ADVERTISEMENT

Other than Big to go, can I watch the men's bb

I just paid ten bucks for a BTN plus pass for one month. You get the student announcers for the game but the camera work seems to be pretty decent.

Well, the football team's already lost to a directional Illinois school this year. Looks like the basketball team could too.

I just paid ten bucks for a BTN plus pass for one month. You get the student announcers for the game but the camera work seems to be pretty decent.

That’s what I did. Please basketball team....be decent. We miss Webster for sure but Roby is a blocking beast. What does he have, 5 blocks already?

Well, the football team's already lost to a directional Illinois school this year. Looks like the basketball team could too.
Schools like Eastern Illinois in talent rich areas always scare me. I can't watch the thing so I don't know what's happening. Hopefully we kick some butt in the 2nd half.

Yeah I got it finally from Huskers.com. Don't know why it wouldn't load before. Not sure I want to listen now after listening for a while. Eastern Illinois sounds like they've got some players. We've let them stay in the game too long.

Schools like Eastern Illinois in talent rich areas always scare me. I can't watch the thing so I don't know what's happening. Hopefully we kick some butt in the 2nd half.

It's a typical Tim Miles game - the other team is shooting lights out, and we're standing around a lot on offense.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
It appears our game plan was literally dribble at the top of the key and hope for the best. What a shit show.

ADVERTISEMENT