ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Youtube Huge Price Increase

It was only a matter of time before these cheaper options started jacking up the prices. I have contemplated going to youtube TV or another options for live tv but if they keep raising prices it won't be worth it. I have DirectTV with all the channels I need for $65. I pretty well only use it for sports. Once March madness is over I pause my service again until football starts in Sept. So basically only paying for half the year. My kids and wife use netflix for all their stuff. We use antenna for local channels.
I thought the $65 DTV package didn’t have crap for sports channels?

I thought the $65 DTV package didn’t have crap for sports channels?
I am in the higher package, but keep threatening to cancel. So they basically cut it in half. I have to call every year after they jack my bill up and go through the whole process again.

Reactions: steelclaw
Saw this last night so I started looking. The nice thing about youtube.tv is that we are allowed 6 streams. Hulu live is only 2 unless you want to pay $10 more a month. Plus Youtube.tv has unlimited DVR and Hulu is 50 hours. Not such a big deal but just pointing out the difference.

So stay with Youtube.tv for 65 a month or switch to Hulu Live + for 64 a month since we would need more than two streams.

I looked at Sling but they don't carry BTN.
Believe Hulu Live is 5, at least that is what I have for base price. Unlimited devices is 10.00 more. Only thing I miss with Hulu is MLB Network

ADVERTISEMENT