ADVERTISEMENT

OT Wood working

red scowl

Senior
May 19, 2018
Let's see the things you have built. Its deer season. I have to build two mounts out of some maple logs for Russian mounts. I love woodworking, and I would like to see your creativity.

Let's see the things you have built. Its deer season. I have to build two mounts out of some maple logs for Russian mounts. I love woodworking, and I would like to see your creativity.
Dam the Russian are interfering with you also!! My dad was really good with woodworking, not me I think that's a gift that can't be taught. Really would like to see some pictures from your craft

Reactions: red scowl
Nothing too creative here. Just normal stuff. Off the top of my head...
- Custom garage shelving
- A curved patio bench.
- 4 drawer, full extension drawers in a Custom Bathroom Cabinet for my Uncle.
- Arched entryways for 1 of my houses along with curved wall.
- Custom Wood Yard Gate. Rectangular frame was inset with an X, all lap joints, glued & screwed. Slats were tongue & groove to help resist individual boards warping in any ole direction.

Last edited:
Dam the Russian are interfering with you also!! My dad was really good with woodworking, not me I think that's a gift that can't be taught. Really would like to see some pictures from your craft

I would, but I dont know how to post pictures, memes or gifs. Its probably for the best. I would probably get banned.

I would, but I dont know how to post pictures, memes or gifs. Its probably for the best. I would probably get banned.
Your pictures have to reside on the internet somewhere. I used to upload to PhotoBucket before they began charging. So, find an image host somewhere and upload your pics there. Then just click on the "add image" button above subject box.(looks like a mountain with a moon over it).

Nothing too creative here. Just normal stuff. Off the top of my head...
- Custom garage shelving
- A curved patio bench.
- 4 drawer, full extension drawers in a Custom Bathroom Cabinet for my Uncle.
- Arched entryways for 1 of my houses along with curved wall.
- Custom Wood Yard Gate. Rectangular frame was inset with an X, all lap joints, glued & screwed. Slats were tongue & groove to help resist individual boards warping in any ole direction.

Sounds great. Let's see it. I'm sure your stuff is great. I'm a hobby guy. I don't know shit. I just build stuff and I learn by looking at other builds and the experience of others. Wood working is an art.

Jesus was a carpenter. Judas Iscariot was a tax collector. Modern art includes men throwing shit at feces.

What have you built? Are you a critic?

Josephus Flavius was a historian during that period and remarked on the Christ's ability towards woodworking.

Are you a heathen? I'm drunk. You would not like me sober... or drunk really. Obviously.

I'm your Huckleberry. Let's play.

Jesus was a carpenter. Judas Iscariot was a tax collector. Modern art includes men throwing shit at feces.

What have you built? Are you a critic?

Josephus Flavius was a historian during that period and remarked on the Christ's ability towards woodworking.

Are you a heathen? I'm drunk. You would not like me sober... or drunk really. Obviously.

I'm your Huckleberry. Let's play.

I am Rastafarian

sbqFrz6wpUTTGzAjojSN2pIxBHYVM4sh7XHswXRRoYhGnPMaSzRhxQapQERehr0DSg=w720-h310

Sounds great. Let's see it. I'm sure your stuff is great. I'm a hobby guy. I don't know shit. I just build stuff and I learn by looking at other builds and the experience of others. Wood working is an art.
Once PhotoBucket started charging, I deleted all my pics & closed my account.

Here are 10 free image hosting sites.

I just ran across this youtube series a couple of days ago, and you guys might enjoy this. I have really liked it.

Reactions: TheBeav815
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT