ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Will there be another Covid lockdown?

Will there be another lockdown?

• Yes Everywhere on orders from Biden/Fauci

Votes: 33 17.4%
  • Only in Blue States/cities

Votes: 61 32.1%
  • In states/cities that decide they want to

Votes: 54 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • F*ck No, Never again! I'd rather watch NU, WI B1G championship game.

Votes: 18 9.5%

• Total voters
Only if there is an Election coming up…but they won’t lock down the border to control this “deadly virus”. Remember all the China videos of people literally dying in the streets? Anyone seen that here?

I’ve tried to ask people about that. People have forgotten all the video footage our media was playing of Chinese folks dropping dead in the sidewalks without warning. Nearly 2 years later and I’ve yet to see any footage or hear about anything like that happening. Nobody has an answer, most forgot all about it. Why don’t people question this? I think we’re trained not to pay attention with all the garbage thrown at us.

I’ve tried to ask people about that. People have forgotten all the video footage our media was playing of Chinese folks dropping dead in the sidewalks without warning. Nearly 2 years later and I’ve yet to see any footage or hear about anything like that happening. Nobody has an answer, most forgot all about it. Why don’t people question this?
a list of who to blame for covid dragging out as long as it has in the US:

1-1,000,000: china

1,000,001: fat people

1,000,002: fear mongers

Only if there is an Election coming up…but they won’t lock down the border to control this “deadly virus”. Remember all the China videos of people literally dying in the streets? Anyone seen that here?
The only time you'll see it here is along side the Jussie Smollett assault and the nooses being hung in Nascar garages.

a list of who to blame for covid dragging out as long as it has in the US:

1-1,000,000: china

1,000,001: fat people

1,000,002: fear mongers

S31G.gif

Interesting since after all this time they’ve only just now admitted they can’t even test between the regular flu and Covid. I won’t be surprised one bit if kids get sicker with everything after being immunosuppressed for a year. Keeping their healthy immune systems bottled up was probably the biggest disservice we could’ve done them, now you’ll see the consequence, and you will miraculously watch them blame it on us unvaccinated boogeymen.

In fact it’s happening in New Zealand right now. Their hospitals are for real overcrowding with everything other than Covid because of their strict lockdowns. Yeaaaa let’s do that! 🤡
False:
“just now admitted they can’t even test between the regular flu and Covid.”

We have been testing for both covid and influenza this whole time, with the ability to completely differentiate between the two since the pandemic started. There are false positive and false negatives for every test in medicine. The covid test has been very accurate, assuming collection is done correctly, and has only gotten better with time.

Reactions: dinglefritz
False:

We have been testing for both covid and influenza this whole time, with the ability to completely differentiate between the two since the pandemic started. There are false positive and false negatives for every test in medicine. The covid test has been very accurate, assuming collection is done correctly, and has only gotten better with time.

C'mon. Kamala. The border crisis isn't going away. Thoughts on all the illegals with covid pouring onto our country unvaccinated. Go.........

Reactions: OzzyLvr

Over 1,000 health professionals sign a letter saying, Don’t shut down BLM/Antifa protests using coronavirus concerns as an excuse​

As I've said over and over. We killed science, comedy, civilization ... so we could worship our new God: politics
1200 healthcare professionals???why does that mean anything? Do you realize there are nearly 1million physicians in the US? The vast majority of physicians (no matter their politics), have not walked away from science.

False:

So did you get infected with wild virus? I'm kind of hoping I get exposed at least here in the next few weeks to make sure my immunity is good for all of the Lambda carriers flooding our borders. I haven't seen any good studies yet on the Lambda strain and vaccinal immunity but Reuters had a piece a few days ago that indicated that the vaccinal immunity isn't holding up against Lambda.

1200 healthcare professionals???why does that mean anything? Do you realize there are nearly 1million physicians in the US? The vast majority of physicians (no matter their politics), have not walked away from science.
You really think our society isn't hyper-politicized? I don't blame you for loving that reality. Your side won. But the fight isn't over.

Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for—if they're Medicare—typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000,” said Jensen, whose claim was fact-checked by USA Today. “But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

You pay as much attention to our border as our current president. Close your eyes and hope it goes away. Sad

So they're against lockdowns, masks for healthy people, forced/coerced vaccines?

Reactions: OzzyLvr
You really think our society isn't hyper-politicized? I don't blame you for loving that reality. Your side won. But the fight isn't over.

Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for—if they're Medicare—typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000,” said Jensen, whose claim was fact-checked by USA Today. “But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."
Why are so many patients going on the ventilator? Idk the doctor told me they needed it.

What incentive would the chief medical officer of a hospital have in painting these illnesses as much more severe than they really are? What incentive indeed.

Oh that's silly. That's a conspiracy theory. Just like forced vaccines and vaccine passports. Oh you have to have proof of a vaccine to go in a bar or restaurant in NYC now?

25 year high immigration surge under Biden. Over a million illegals with covid into this country in 6 months. 25 year low under Trump. Any idiot who voted for this mess. Hope you're happy with the nightmare this country has become.

Last edited:
She has pushed some efforts to rein things in a bit. That is one of the reasons they're tyring to lynch the Republican attorney general for that fatal accident. He didn't work hard enough to defeat the recreational pot measure and afterwards had refused to pursue options to rescind it. Turns out that the guy he hit had a history of mental illness and had talked about committing suicide by stepping in front of a moving truck. That said, the recreational pot law passed largely because people were confused by the wording of the ballot and the AG's explanation. It wouldn't pass today if it were the only issue on the ballot appearing without the medical pot rule. There's still some litigation pending that could stop institution but I think the cat is out of the bag.

If you hit a pedestrian and then drive off it doesn't matter if the victim was suicidal or not. You've still committed hit and run. And the malfeasance is compounded when you're the highest ranking law enforcement official in your state.

Lol.

Hospital billing is all immediate and electronic. ER Doctors and Residents don't give a fvck about billing or payment. They diagnose, apply a DX code and that Diagnosis is then non wavering going forward.

A biller and coder would be unable to manipulate electronic records after the fact. Hell, most of them don't even understand what they're viewing.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Lol.

Hospital billing is all immediate and electronic. ER Doctors and Residents don't give a fvck about billing or payment. They diagnose, apply a DX code and that Diagnosis is then non wavering going forward.

A biller and coder would be unable to manipulate electronic records after the fact. Hell, most of them don't even understand what they're viewing.
I used to work in hospital administration, started in the billing department ... you're lost. Keep dumbing down our schools, it helps with the left's agenda.

Last edited:
So did you get infected with wild virus? I'm kind of hoping I get exposed at least here in the next few weeks to make sure my immunity is good for all of the Lambda carriers flooding our borders. I haven't seen any good studies yet on the Lambda strain and vaccinal immunity but Reuters had a piece a few days ago that indicated that the vaccinal immunity isn't holding up against Lambda.
As far as I know, and despite countless tests for even minimal symptoms (job requirement), I have not been infected. Two colleagues recently developed symptomatic infections (vaccinated); both got it from their kids. Both had to miss work but didn’t develop severe symptoms. I think we’ve all learned to take things one day at a time in regards to the pandemic. I might be wrong, but I don’t think the papers on lambda have been peer-reviewed yet? But, I agree, it’s concerning.

Reactions: dinglefritz
So let’s translate your post here. You admit that the inner city schools made the “big mistake” and then go on to basically belittle all rural people “were idiots rule the day” 😂 what a piece of work. I think VP Harris stereotyped rural people the same way a few months back. Birds of a feather. I have family in rural school systems and I imagine others on here do as well, Jackass.
You missed the point, Numb Nuts. I am a product of a rural school system and they were speaking about the south. Go into the south and take a look around at the academic situation down there before you start with your name calling. There's a reason that there are a lot of junior colleges in the south. The truth hurts, but that's the south.

As far as Nebraska rural schools goes, ask Pete Ricketts what he thinks. He wants to consolodate rural schools and target that money to Catholic Schools. I, on the underhand, support Nebraska's small rural schools.

Reactions: leodisflowers
So they're against lockdowns, masks for healthy people, forced/coerced vaccines?
The poster implied that 1200 healthcare professionals signing a petition meant that the whole healthcare community supported that policy. That is an insignificant number compared to 1 million total physicians. Over 96 percent of which have chosen to get vaccinated. The evidence would suggest that the majority of physicians support evidence-based policies.
Masks in indoor spaces is just common sense, and a message that I care about other people (especially those who are immunosuppressed, or front line workers at higher risk who can’t afford to stay home from their jobs).

in regards to vaccine mandates, reasonable people can sit down and present both sides. I for one am hesitant to go this route given sociologists’ legitimate concerns of worse behavioral side effects down the road.

This is kinda fun, in a dark way. 2 links about the covid agenda. The cool thing is they come from opposite sides of the political spectrum. The takeaway from both: government corruption/incompetence is the norm.

Last edited:
Lol.

This is a joke. ED docs rarely, if ever, fill out death certificates. The patient would have to die in the ED for them to do it, and covid patients almost always die after admission. And as I have stated before, hospitals Don’t bill off death certificates. Death certificates are government/legal documents—they have NOTHING to do with hospital billing.
Hospitals received the covid stipend for covid-caused and incidental admissions. Meaning, it didn’t matter whether the patient had a primary covid infection or fell off their bike, broke a hip and incidentally was found to be covid positive during screening. The stipend was meant to cover the extra costs associated with these patients: longer lengths of stay (started around 10days, now down to 5-6),and high PPE costs. Again, physicians had NOTHING to do with whether a hospital received the stipend. The patient either tested positive or negative on their admission screen.

Lol.

Completely false, pretty much every system reviews charts to ensure codes are properly entered to ensure revenue is maximized after the encounter. There are entire companies who’s entire business proposition is to come in, review charts to find areas to change/add coding to maximize revenue for a cut of what they find.

Just to be clear, you're saying the guy who had a hand in the INVENTION of mRNA, if not the key guy, has walked away from science as he shows CDC data to be garbage? Or the Harvard Medical School professor and epidemiologist who says it's garbage? Has he walked away from "science."

#Fraud

Last edited:
I saw on the darkhorse podcast that there appears to be some evidence that the vaccines are driving the new variants and that people vaccinated are potentially spreading covid. They were also on Rogan and stated that if Ivermectin were widely used it would eliminate covid entirely. The reason Ivermectin isn't used is because the patent expired a long time ago, even though its been very effective in a large variety of parasites and viruses.

S That said, the recreational pot law passed largely because people were confused by the wording of the ballot and the AG's explanation. It wouldn't pass today if it were the only issue on the ballot appearing without the medical pot rule.

Those people probably shouldn't be voting anymore then. It was pretty obvious what it was for and it wasn't like it wasn't talked about prior to the election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT