ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wilder vs. Fury....

Gonna be close, first fight was a classic. I'm rooting for Fury but I see Wilder getting another signature KO similar to the Ortiz fight. Dude has a freakish power, there's never been anyone like him.

I would order it but it cost $89..... Will pull up highlights tomorrow.

The $30 hookers win tonight

seriously going to be a great fight. I got money on Wilder but wishing now I hadn’t.
Any reason you wish you didn't? Is it the official weigh-in weights? Tyson just over 270 seems big but he said he has been training at that weight for quite some time. Wilder is a little heavier than the last fight. That dude carries some hammers in his fists. Tyson is a tough guy to box and Wilder put him down twice last fight. Dude barely got up in the 12th and somehow may have won the round. That fight was nuts.

Any reason you wish you didn't? Is it the official weigh-in weights? Tyson just over 270 seems big but he said he has been training at that weight for quite some time. Wilder is a little heavier than the last fight. That dude carries some hammers in his fists. Tyson is a tough guy to box and Wilder put him down twice last fight. Dude barely got up in the 12th and somehow may have won the round. That fight was nuts.
Wilder is definitely in better shape but he’s not going to out box Tyson. I don’t think Tyson’s ever been in “great shape” in his life. Wilder needs a KO to win this fight and I just don’t think Fury can be knocked out. That Gypsy hardness

Reactions: resdog851
Great performance by Fury. Once Wilder busted his ear and lost that equilibrium it was over.

Where in the samhill did this reinvigoration for traditional boxing come from? I’m not complaining and actually think it’s a good thing, just thought the degenerate sport of ufc took over that market share?

Love boxing over UFC. Also loved seeing that mouthy ass Wilder get beat down bad. That may be a tough loss to come back from.

Reactions: bigboxes
Love boxing over UFC. Also loved seeing that mouthy ass Wilder get beat down bad. That may be a tough loss to come back from.

Haven't they both pretty much made asses out of themselves by talking crap leading up to this fight? When there are two jackasses to choose from, I pull for the American vs the Brit.

Wilder, just like our resident drunk dj, both made fun of anothers mental illness struggles. Wilder can suck a bag of dicks. Seeing him get beaten so badly was as fun as seeing Connor McGasshole get destroyed in UFC.

Just my own opinion.

First boxing match that got my attention in probably 20 years.

Edit: I have had depression issues in my life as well. Not debilatating, but real issues. Nothing to make fun of. Some things are just off limits I believe.

Reactions: dckchusker
First heavy weight bout I've paid much attention to in a long time. There are some great boxers in the light and middle-weight divisions (e.g. Bud). I prefer watching those fights.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Fury is a larger version of George Foreman. That guy is going to be tough to beat!

Wilder, just like our resident drunk dj, both made fun of anothers mental illness struggles. Wilder can suck a bag of dicks. Seeing him get beaten so badly was as fun as seeing Connor McGasshole get destroyed in UFC.

Just my own opinion.

First boxing match that got my attention in probably 20 years.

Edit: I have had depression issues in my life as well. Not debilatating, but real issues. Nothing to make fun of. Some things are just off limits I believe.

I just wish there were more boxers like Joe Frazier or Manny Pacquiao. Quiet and respectful.

And yes, love to see Conner McGregor throttled.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
UFC is not developing a ton of stars anymore IMO. Good fighters, but not many personalities outside of Connor Mac.

UFC is not developing a ton of stars anymore IMO. Good fighters, but not many personalities outside of Connor Mac.
You must not watch much. Jorge Masvidal, Amanda Nunes, Nate Diaz, Jon Jones, Khabib, Stipe, DC, Ngannou and others are all stars of the sport

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT