ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who you got tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every last one of them is a moron unfit to run a Dunkin Donuts, let alone our country. So we're all winners getting to watch the buffoonery!

Reactions: huskerj12
Every last one of them is a moron unfit to run a Dunkin Donuts, let alone our country. So we're all winners getting to watch the buffoonery!
Your opinion.

But if that is so, what on a resume, experience or temperament, would make a person fit to run the country? Honest question, because (in my opinion) by historical parameters some of the candidates have excellent candidate resumes (related solely to the jobs he/she has held, positions on issues aside.)

Or is your post related to the candidates' collective, lumped-together positions on issues, that makes all of them morons and unfit to make bagels?

Your opinion.

But if that is so, what on a resume, experience or temperament, would make a person fit to run the country? Honest question, because (in my opinion) by historical parameters some of the candidates have excellent candidate resumes (related solely to the jobs he/she has held, positions on issues aside.)

Or is your post related to the candidates' collective, lumped-together positions on issues, that makes all of them morons and unfit to make bagels?
Both parties have had several chances to right what is wrong with the Fed and both have failed miserably again and again. But the American people have a very low collective IQ, so they just keep voting them in again and again.

Trump might not have been the perfect candidate you drew up in your basement, but he's the closest thing to what the country needs to get back on track. I'm all in for Trump, & everyone but Trump is literally the same guy. Every last one, red or blue don't matter. None of them have your best interest at heart and ZERO will change.

Reactions: indy1203
Trump might not have been the perfect candidate you drew up in your basement, but he's the closest thing to what the country needs to get back on track. I'm all in for Trump, & everyone but Trump is literally the same guy. Every last one, red or blue don't matter. None of them have your best interest at heart and ZERO will change.
The guy rides in a solid gold interior private jet. Yeah, he's exactly the guy who can relate to the average American. Sick

Sorry, but Rand Paul does not follow the Democratic party line nor does he really follow the current Republican party line. Same goes for Ben Carson. Gary Johnson is the man too, but unfortunately he can never win.

Sorry, but Rand Paul does not follow the Democratic party line nor does he really follow the current Republican party line. Same goes for Ben Carson. Gary Johnson is the man too, but unfortunately he can never win.
The last real candidate that would've made any bit of a difference was Ron Paul. And Rand is definitely not Ron.

Reactions: HuskerO
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT