ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who recommended CytoDyn as a stock pick?

3andsomedust

Senior
Jul 5, 2001
Are you still a believer?

Share price has fallen below $5 as the company drags its feet releasing safety and efficacy data.

I put a little bit of money into CYDY after reading about its drug (leronlimab), but things are not looking good now. Should I cut my losses and sell now, or hold and hope for better days?

If there was an index for wether or not this person will come forward on their own I would be loading up on puts for that symbol...

Reactions: huntered
It was IndHusker7 on June 21. I would avoid the pop and flops. There are probably thousands of examples of insider trading that happen every single day and the $EC does relatively nothing about it. This looks like a BS stock to me.

Share price has fallen below $5 as the company drags its feet releasing safety and efficacy data.

I put a little bit of money into CYDY after reading about its drug (leronlimab), but things are not looking good now. Should I cut my losses and sell now, or hold and hope for better days?
Drug stocks are notoriously volatile. Unless you are an insider (which is illegal trading) it's a crap shoot like going to Vegas regardless who makes whatever recommendation.

Terrible time to buy most any stock.

Niocorp.

Just throwing it out there

haha. Some random farmer customer I had told me about that years ago. I bought a little bit and finally just sold it all when it came up like 5 cents. That Elk Creek deal is taking forevvvver it seems.

Side note: Jeff Bezos has sold 3 billion (With a “b”) in Amazon stock over the past few days

Last edited:
Well tbh i bought that stock at 1.40 and rode it all the way up to 10 before it fell.. it made me over 2700.00 in just two weeks... still own a little it fell because they didnt get approved thru the fda for some reasons.. they still may blow up.. to those who think its a terible time to buy any stock just doesnt get it.. every stock can be good and every stock can be bad..

Some stocks may be over-valued, but debt and savings alternatives are not offering much return. Amazon issued some 10-year bonds in June with a 1.50 percent coupon. The bond owner gets $15 a year in interest until maturity. Toronto Dominion issued some 5-year bonds with a 1.15 percent coupon. The bondholder gets $11.50 in interest each year until maturity. Both bonds were highly-rated (AA) given the low default risk. The 10-year Treasury, which many people track, was around .54 percent last I checked (Tuesday morning).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT