ADVERTISEMENT

OT where to watch Huskers in LA

Anegada1

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
Omaha, Ne
We will be staying near LAX the night before the Husker / Northwestern game . We have a 9pm flight out of the country on game day, but built in some flex time with all of the recent flight cancellations. Kickoff will be 9:30 am Pacific time. Hoping someone can point us to a sports bar ( ideally not lightyears from LAX ) that might have the game on that early in the morning. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide ! GBR

There are two listed on the Californians for Nebraska website. Danny K's is the flagship but further from LAX than Greyhound. Danny K's usually doesn't open until 11 AM on Saturdays, but opens early for NU games, but you would want to call ahead to make sure. Greyhound doesn't open until noon and I have not gone there to watch a game, so I don't know if they open early for NU. Again, you would need to call them on Friday to make sure they are opening early.

Reactions: Anegada1
There are two listed on the Californians for Nebraska website. Danny K's is the flagship but further from LAX than Greyhound. Danny K's usually doesn't open until 11 AM on Saturdays, but opens early for NU games, but you would want to call ahead to make sure. Greyhound doesn't open until noon and I have not gone there to watch a game, so I don't know if they open early for NU. Again, you would need to call them on Friday to make sure they are opening early.
Oh man this brings back memories. I used to go to Danny K's during the Callahan era. Glad to see its still going. I haven't been back there in nearly 20 years now.

I’m sure there are some relatively aids-free encampments around with access to a power outlet or two

Thanks for the assist !

ADVERTISEMENT