ADVERTISEMENT

OT: when you light a match after pooping

NebChicago

Senior
Oct 14, 2009
1) does the flame actually burn methane in the air thereby taming the stench?

-or-

2) is it just the smell of the match masking the putrid after effect of you disgusting feces?

Good question. Option 2, I believe.

One positive of COVID is that my nose is still kind of messed up a year and a half later. Public restrooms and feedlots are no longer a debilitating issue for me. So if you haven’t had it, you might wanna try it.

Does red meat just kill anyone else?

I’ve got serious problems with red sauce and the same issues everyone else has with Mexican…but holy cow…if/when I fire up some steaks…I better be close to a sh!tter to go Harry Dunn on.

Side note: I will never stop eating red meat.

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories

I’ve got serious problems with red sauce and the same issues everyone else has with Mexican…but holy cow…if/when I fire up some steaks…I better be close to a sh!tter to go Harry Dunn on.

Switch to Wagyu, more $$ but alot less guilt about eating red meat. Time and stench on shitter still questionable.

Stop buying select grade meat at dollar general.

Mine was Big Fred's Pizza

Years ago I lived in the apartments right next to that place so it was not a big issue.

But now I live 15 minutes from that place and well...the timing just doesn't work.

I love shitting. I never feel more zen and one with the universe than when I fill my porcelain throne with creamy turds. I glow like a blushing bride after a massive poop. Maybe Putin can’t take shit and this is how wars start

Ditto. The rarer the meat the more violent I shit.

Sounds like the meats not the problem but then again you didn't disclose your source of meat
I eat a variety from home raised angus cross to bargain buy grey meat surprise from the grocery store, what I didn’t disclose is that when I am eating very rare steaks I’m usually drinking Busch light so the whole chemistry may be the cause. The pleasure is worth the pain

I love shitting. I never feel more zen and one with the universe than when I fill my porcelain throne with creamy turds. I glow like a blushing bride after a massive poop. Maybe Putin can’t take shit and this is how wars start
I had a college roommate in the dorm who thought that a good shit was as good as sex. I believe he had frequent bowel movements that were quite excessive but I never wanted to investigate.

Knew a guy in college dorms that was lighting his farts one night and on the 2rd one he gave a big yelp. According to him he singed himself and his crotch hair got singed. Unfortunately the event is burned into my brain.

Knew a guy in college dorms that was lighting his farts one night and on the 2rd one he gave a big yelp. According to him he singed himself and his crotch hair got singed. Unfortunately the event is burned into my brain.
Magna Cum Laude I assume?

ADVERTISEMENT