ADVERTISEMENT

OT - when do i stop being a "newbie"?

And that point is?
This is why I almost never post here anymore. I made an innocuous little comment and people like you can’t stop yourself from trying to show how smart you are.
First, I never claimed to be quoting “Honest Abe”. And second, yes I know “Honest Abe” is often credited with the quote and I didn’t use his same phrasing. But third, this same sentiment and similar phrasing is found in the Bible at Proverbs 17:27,28. So, it’s been around a lot longer than “Honest Abe”. So you see, my basic point was that when people speak they often make themselves look more stupid than if they had just been quiet. Which, you proved quite nicely. So thank you for your response.

It's all getting way too serious.

giphy.gif

This is why I almost never post here anymore. I made an innocuous little comment and people like you can’t stop yourself from trying to show how smart you are.
First, I never claimed to be quoting “Honest Abe”. And second, yes I know “Honest Abe” is often credited with the quote and I didn’t use his same phrasing. But third, this same sentiment and similar phrasing is found in the Bible at Proverbs 17:27,28. So, it’s been around a lot longer than “Honest Abe”. So you see, my basic point was that when people speak they often make themselves look more stupid than if they had just been quiet. Which, you proved quite nicely. So thank you for your response.

So whom were you quoting?

I assume you were replying to one of those Jewish Laser Beam supporters. Just move on my man.

What are your thoughts on spas, Skoal, and Florida Georgia Line?

Oh lawd that's funny -

Spas? - I have a hot tub (i don't even like my kids in it) - spas sorta freak me out. I have a vision of a hot swede coed sitting next to me - but we all know that would never happen.

Skoal - Grew up chewing Red Man in High School and in the Military. I don't chew anymore.

Florida George Line - Saw them in on Jones Beach (NY) a few years ago - probably my wife and I's favorite concert in a long time. I'm probably a bigger Eric Church fan but i'm solid on FGL

Reactions: huskerfan66
I moved from Newbie to Walkon recently and was so happy!! I'm kinda shy so i don't post much! Thank you Dean! Is the address still the same, Dean when I Uber the 15 lb Choice Angus Prime Rib?

• Haha
Reactions: CT-NUred
ADVERTISEMENT