ADVERTISEMENT

OT - when do i stop being a "newbie"?

CT-NUred

Walk On
Dec 2, 2014
Fairfield, CT
myhusker.com
Is there a chart on how many posts I need to move out of the "Newbie" Category?

I feel like an Iowa troll...

ct_newbie.png

You could also contact Stinknuts or whatever his name is.

He regulates sh!t around here...just ask him.

Reactions: Laner2
Why you have to bring drugs into it? Kind if low of you isn't it.
I've been here since Frank left, quite a few years. I just lurked for a couple years before that.
That's when I was around but I got banned on the prep board when I was in high school so I had to create a new account. Pretty sure I just added the number. I would say 90 percent of my posts are from the free national board I used to be on quite a bit.

That's when I was around but I got banned on the prep board when I was in high school so I had to create a new account. Pretty sure I just added the number. I would say 90 percent of my posts are from the free national board I used to be on quite a bit.

I normally don't go to the National Board. I waste enough time in here. :cool:

Reactions: kerpal_68
I jumped in right at the end of the Callahan’s time here but I’m only a senior. I’m on almost daily to get my fix but I just lurk around, try to stay out of pissing matches, & watch the drama unwind.

Feels like an Iowa troll. Looks like an Iowa troll... Must be a.....
I've been around since it was the tough tony board. Some where around 2000. My computer crashed and I couldn't remember my pass word so I created a new account. I just got up dated to Black shirt, but I think that's because I remember the red helmets with white strips from the Jennings era.

I’ve been here since 2006, 🤔 and I’m only a senior.
But I post as much as I talk in real life...so not very much.
You live by the motto I do “Better to be silent and thought of as stupid, than to speak and remove all doubt”.

• Haha
Reactions: CT-NUred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT