ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What song is stuck in your head right now?

Last couple of days, it's been either Sure Shot (Beastie Boys) or Echoes (Pink Floyd). Both of them have been stuck in my noggin lately off and on.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
Last couple of days, it's been either Sure Shot (Beastie Boys) or Echoes (Pink Floyd). Both of them have been stuck in my noggin lately off and on.
You got the brand new doo-doo, guaranteed like Yoo-Hoo??:cool:

You got the brand new doo-doo, guaranteed like Yoo-Hoo??:cool:

I've got more rhymes than I've got grey hair, and that's a lot because I've got my share.

Actually, I'm greying pretty good this year, sporting the salt and pepper look. Weird situations with families and kids this year compared to the past. I'm ready for school to get out...

I've got more rhymes than I've got grey hair, and that's a lot because I've got my share.

Actually, I'm greying pretty good this year, sporting the salt and pepper look. Weird situations with families and kids this year compared to the past. I'm ready for school to get out...
Well...better than a hole in the head, with no one to fix it. Dittos on the year needing to end. Almost there--can see the runway!

^^^^^ This. Those damn commercials! And as I was cutting the lawn yesterday I was laughing thinking about Salt-N-Pepa walking behind me.
As the u12 boys were finishing up their 60s sprints at the end of baseball practice the other night, I yelled out "push it" to encourage them. One of my good athletes was done with that set. He was leaned over catching his breath, but still let out a "push it real good" for everyone to hear. Then of course they all started laughing. Sad thing is I am fairly certain they all think they made that song for those commercials. Haha

I can feel no sense of measure
No illusions as we take
Refuge in young man's pleasure
Breaking down the dreams we make
Real

One down, one to go...

The version of the Oompa Loompa song that Ed Helms (as Andy Bernard) once sang on an episode of The Office.

Except substituting Bo for Dwight.

Oompa Loompa, doom-pa-dee dawesome,
Bo is now gone, which is totally awesome,
Why was he gone? He was such a nice guy.
No he was not, he was a total douche.
Doom-pa-dee doom.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT