ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What do you guys like here?

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I have a pretty solid grasp on what it takes to get noticed on tOS and RSS. But what I want to know, is what do you want me to bring to you here for entertainment?

Are you guys into comedy, violence, pop culture, sarcasm, a mixture?

Any feedback would be great. I know what it takes to get stuff removed from here, so that isn't useful.

Humility?

tenor.gif

You must not know what I'm about.

Reactions: regoratsginrom
I have a pretty solid grasp on what it takes to get noticed on tOS and RSS. But what I want to know, is what do you want me to bring to you here for entertainment?

Are you guys into comedy, violence, pop culture, sarcasm, a mixture?

Any feedback would be great. I know what it takes to get stuff removed from here, so that isn't useful.

Most seem to get stoked about teenage boys, without shirts, playing football.

• Wow
Reactions: Jaemekon

This must be a thing. I'd never seen this type of video, but here we are, y'all have posted a couple in quick succession.

I personally don't like the dancing or the songs. But I do enjoy watching boobs bounce.

I don't have a rebuttal dance video (just not in to dancing really)...

23c3db1a64190c9ac5e90dea3a0bdce8.jpg

This must be a thing. I'd never seen this type of video, but here we are, y'all have posted a couple in quick succession.

I personally don't like the dancing or the songs. But I do enjoy watching boobs bounce.

I don't have a rebuttal dance video (just not in to dancing really)...

23c3db1a64190c9ac5e90dea3a0bdce8.jpg
Its called a shuffle dance. If you have ever been to a rave or music festival in your twenties its the dance every girl rolling on molly is doing. Lol.

@HBK4life, sorry to reply this way. Your quote of the other replies made this one funky.

"Its called a shuffle dance. If you have ever been to a rave or music festival in your twenties its the dance every girl rolling on molly is doing. Lol."

I have, when I was in my twenties. But girls weren't doing that shit back then, they were just grinding on the dick.

I'll have to pass on the "shuffle dance", it's silly, not sexy.

tenor.gif

No judgement though, everyone has a preference.

@HBK4life, sorry to reply this way. Your quote of the other replies made this one funky.

"Its called a shuffle dance. If you have ever been to a rave or music festival in your twenties its the dance every girl rolling on molly is doing. Lol."

I have, when I was in my twenties. But girls weren't doing that shit back then, they were just grinding on the dick.

I'll have to pass on the "shuffle dance", it's silly, not sexy.

tenor.gif

No judgement though, everyone has a preference.
Not a fan either. Just like the bounce. 😆

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon
The husker posters like inappropriately dressed women. The Iowa posters prefer d!$k pics.

@iowa fans, I know Kirk wouldn't approve (because these ladies are black), but you boys can still get it in.

beeftalk_cow_ever_too_ornery_1_636220765380809997.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Skerz81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT