ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vikings waived Jaren Hall.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Why would they keep Nick Mullins and expose Hall to the waive wire? Hall looks like the light bulb has gone on for him and FAR outplayed Mullins in the preseason. The Vikings GM is a moron. Now they've signed Rypien. They ditched a young mobile QB with a big arm for 2 vets who can't play. Barf. Add that to them ditching Cine who had a great preseason finally. Time to root for somebody else.

Why would they keep Nick Mullins and expose Hall to the waive wire? Hall looks like the light bulb has gone on for him and FAR outplayed Mullins in the preseason. The Vikings GM is a moron. Now they've signed Rypien. They ditched a young mobile QB with a big arm for 2 vets who can't play. Barf. Add that to them ditching Cine who had a great preseason finally. Time to root for somebody else.
Glad Cine went to my Bills. Hope he can stay healthy but I doubt it

Glad Cine went to my Bills. Hope he can stay healthy but I doubt it
physically and confidence wise he looks the best he has. He was by far the best DB on the field for the Vikes in that last game. Maybe their GM knows more than me but his personnel decisions don't give me any confidence. Mullins is done. Rypien maybe is okay as a 3rd teamer. I probably would have tried to keep Cine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT