ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vedral is the guy

Depends, If Vedral was coached by Frost, H. Potter, and the Credit Union college relationship manager, then yes probably a (L). Give Schiano all of NU's players and it's a different game.
Harry Potter is the hero in those books. the nickname as a derogative makes no sense!

I think we should call Verdu the extremely poor man's John Lennon. NAIA John Lennon.

I'm hoping he has a good season. I can't help but root for the kid. He's a good dude and he did what he needed to do to get to play more but there's no way he has Adrian's talent. We really don't know if his intangibles might have worked over the longer term if he had been regular starter at NU. Good kid. Probably below average physical QB skills.
Heck yeah I'm going to cheer for the kid from Nebraska. I'll throw a party if he gets drafted. How awesome would that be?

Look at Vedrals head coach, not Vedral. There your difference.
While I agree Schiano is a good coach, and one I wouldn’t mind trading for, Rutgers has beaten two absolutely horrible FBS teams and an FCS team. And yet, the slobbering continues over their QB. If Martinez had wins over these three teams, the same people who get a $5 footlong over Vedral would be complaining that he’s only beaten bottom feeders.

While I agree Schiano is a good coach, and one I wouldn’t mind trading for, Rutgers has beaten two absolutely horrible FBS teams and an FCS team. And yet, the slobbering continues over their QB. If Martinez had wins over these three teams, the same people who get a $5 footlong over Vedral would be complaining that he’s only beaten bottom feeders.
Agreed. I haven’t even looked at vedrals numbers. I just know that Schiano is a solid college football coach.

Agreed. I haven’t even looked at vedrals numbers. I just know that Schiano is a solid college football coach.
The other day, he was ranked 63rd in the country.. I want to say AM was 9th? something like those numbers.

Meatchicken is starting to open up the can of whoopass on Rutgers in the 2nd half. Up 20 to 3 and driving.

Michigan still doesn't have a 1st down in the 2nd half. Meatchicken is chokin the chicken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT