ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tyson vs Jones

TheNewNU

All-American
Dec 27, 2014
Will you watch? Who you got?

Edit: For those that dont know. It is an actual fight. 8, 2 minute rounds. 12 oz gloves. No head gear. KOs. WBC is commission. VADA drug testing. Winner takes home a belt.

Last edited:
The “no knockout” order has me a bit disinterested, but it would be complete Mike Tyson

Back when Tyson came on the scene we would have parties where someone would order the PPV and we'd all chip in. The first couple times as the fight was starting people would still be getting drinks and chips. We soon learned that you needed to be in your chair at the bell because chances were the fight wouldn't go more than 30 seconds before Tyson knocked his opponent out.

But that was then, this is now...not watching.

That whole production was hot garbage and didn’t they call the fight a draw? It was for charity, and I would highly debate OP and say: hell no that was not a real fight. I feel terrible for whoever thought it was a good idea to pay for that.

Anthony Smith getting Devin Clark in a leg triangle was barely a real fight. I’m up in Sioux Falls for the holiday so I watched the fights with some buddies here who trained with Devin Clark. They knew he was toast the second Smith was going for the triangle. He wasn’t even close to understanding what was about to happen to him.

ADVERTISEMENT