ADVERTISEMENT

OT Tyreek Hill not charged

Chefs will sweep this under the rug. Terrible organization.

Hunt was expendable. Is Reek?

Hunt was expendable. However last season Hunt was dangerous enough that teams had to respect him which opened up Mahomes and the passing game. Once Hunt was gone the Chiefs rush offense was reduced to next to nothing. They went 3-2 down the stretch without him in December. With Hunt they most certainly beat the Chargers and probably beat Seattle. The AFC Championship game is more of a toss up if they can run clock toward the end of the game, but they couldn’t without Hunt.

The guy was never a pro bowler, but he was good enough that the chiefs at least net two more wins and that AFC Championship game is probably closer than it already was with Hunt. There was a noticeable drop off in the Chiefs offensive production after Hunt was dismissed.

I dont know if I would go that far, but the probability of them getting there and winning it dropped drastically after he was dismissed.

they were favored in the AFC championship & also to win the super bowl soooooooo?

they were favored in the AFC championship & also to win the super bowl soooooooo?

True, but just because you’re favored doesn’t mean you win. We had already lost to both the Pats and the Rams earlier in the season with Hunt.

Considering we lost by only 3 to both teams during the regular season, and lost by 6 in OT during the AFC Championship, yes it is probable that Hunt could have put us over the top, especially at the end of regulation in the AFC Championship game. After Mahomes completed that long pass we needed to run clock. Hunt would have done that for us, but instead we had to go the air, scored too quickly and gave Brady too much time. I even told my wife when we scored that we left too much time on the clock. A minute and a half with 2 timeouts is an eternity in Brady world. Hunt could have been the X-Factor, but there is no guarantee.

Was worth the risk but with the history of domestic violence in their organizational history I am surprised they went in that direction. Winning matters...I mean I am a Redskins fan so maybe not to them....but winning takes precedence over most off the field issues.

They gave him a chance he F'd up now he needs to be gone. I am a Chiefs fan but there has to be a line in the Sand somewhere. I'm ok with drafting him mid to late rounds for the risk/reward any NFL team or fan would be to in that business. People are niave if they say they wouldn't. Saying that I wish they would cut him loose today. This POS does not deserve a second chance.

They gave him a chance he F'd up now he needs to be gone. I am a Chiefs fan but there has to be a line in the Sand somewhere. I'm ok with drafting him mid to late rounds for the risk/reward any NFL team or fan would be to in that business. People are niave if they say they wouldn't. Saying that I wish they would cut him loose today. This POS does not deserve a second chance.

Well this would be his third or fourth chance, right? Second chance came before the NFL. Agree with you though.

Well this would be his third or fourth chance, right? Second chance came before the NFL. Agree with you though.
Yes i agree with his football life this would be his Third or 4th chance. But until there is a rule in place it's like Vegas what happens in college stays in college. Right or wrong that's the way it is. Again I'm ok with him being drafted 5th round but this should be his one and only f'up he is allowed in the league period.

Saw a tweet posted on another board that said Reek may have assaulted his wife earlier this week.

Geezus ok little fella. I agree with everything you said. And he should go to prison. He was given a chance a blew it a major fing read it hat I said asshat

Hunt vs Hill. Hunt was cut right away. Chiefs are waiting for more info on Hill, a guy already convicted of beating a former girlfriend. I guess Hill is the better player?

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT