ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Traffic accident

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
It's not every day that you see a four vehicle accident. Usually, that happens on a freeway. So, I survived the highway and Came upon this as I was on my way back home. Too many people think pickup trucks are race cars. Physics works both for and against trucks. Looks like the car got sandwiched between two pickups. Glad it wasn't. Could tell you if anyone was injured.

QkcJGEU.jpg

N50Gg0f.jpg

Oj6GfU6.jpg

cFfYZ8n.jpg

Texass drivers. No offense big boxes. I've got two kids that live there and have a truck driver that all say Texas drivers are nuts. But on the good side they like things big and have many lanes but constant construction is a bugger

Spent way too much time in rentals in Texas.

Sedans get 'pinched' all the time and trucks rule the road. We all get shut off from time to time, but Dallas/Ft Worth Metro is pretty special. Not sure there is a worse fast moving traffic area in the country than that.

Maybe Atlanta? Jersey heading to NY? Bring your A game to all and be aggressive. Nobody is letting your ass in.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Texass drivers. No offense big boxes. I've got two kids that live there and have a truck driver that all say Texas drivers are nuts. But on the good side they like things big and have many lanes but constant construction is a bugger

It's the big city. I'm used to it. Unless there's a cop, you're doing 80 in town in the fast lane. Go to Houston and you get stuck behind someone doing 70 in the fast lane.

But drivers are getting more aggressive. I'm going to assume that we're reaching critical mass in population. It affects people. I wish I was somewhere with less people, but it's where the jobs are.

Last edited:
It's the big city. I'm used to it. Unless there's a cop, you're doing 80 in town in the fast lane. Go to Houston and you get stuck behind someone doing 70 in the fast lane.

But drivers are getting more aggressive. I'm going to assume that where reaching critical mass in population. It affects people. I wish I was somewhere with less people, but it's where the jobs are.
I hear you.

It's not every day that you see a four vehicle accident. Usually, that happens on a freeway. So, I survived the highway and Came upon this as I was on my way back home. Too many people think pickup trucks are race cars. Physics works both for and against trucks. Looks like the car got sandwiched between two pickups. Glad it wasn't. Could tell you if anyone was injured.

QkcJGEU.jpg

N50Gg0f.jpg

Oj6GfU6.jpg

cFfYZ8n.jpg
Did it rain any time in the past month? Rain or a dusting of snow just seems to bewilder the drivers in that state.

If there's sleet, well you better just make it a state holiday for everyone.

Did it rain any time in the past month? Rain or a dusting of snow just seems to bewilder the drivers in that state.

If there's sleet, well you better just make it a state holiday for everyone.

No one can drive on ice. Snow, yes. Ice, no. The freeze line usually doesn't drop below the Red River. When it does it can create havoc. Lots of elevated freeways. With just a little bit of moisture on the ground you can have sheets of ice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT