ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tom Brady is Way Cooler Than All of Us

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

GB got worse, and A-Rod got rich(er) and can say he stuck it to the man and puff out his chest......but he will never sniff another title.
They finally addressed the garbage special teams by hiring great ST coach. D will be one of the best in the NFL. They lost Davante but A-Rod is 7-0 without him. They will easily win the division and be in the playoffs. We'll see what happens. That's why they play the games.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
They finally addressed the garbage special teams by hiring great ST coach. D will be one of the best in the NFL. They lost Davante but A-Rod is 7-0 without him. They will easily win the division and be in the playoffs. We'll see what happens. That's why they play the games.
Rodgers could probably play the regular season left handed and win that division. I think they'll be better this year than last year, too. Playoffs is always such a crapshoot with them though.

He and A-Rod are gonna destroy the young bucks Mahomes and Josh Allen. A-Rod beat Brady last year on the golf course. Now I just need him to beat him in the playoffs.
A-Rod is too busy doing Direct TV Stream Ghostbusters commercials with Randy Johnson and lamenting the loss of one J Lo. He won't be there. Rodgers will be though. I'd rather have J Lo there. And Gisele for that matter. But I digress.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
A-Rod is too busy doing Direct TV Stream Ghostbusters commercials with Randy Johnson and lamenting the loss of one J Lo. He won't be there. Rodgers will be though. I'd rather have J Lo there. And Gisele for that matter. But I digress.
Wrong A-Rod....by a mile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT