ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Program (movie)

NebChicago

Senior
Oct 14, 2009
When I was in HS my buddies and I loved “The Program” the college football movie. F’ing great movie that we’d watch between 2 a days and before game. Why hasn’t anyone remade this movie or a new college football movie? You’d think with the massive appetite for college football a movie like this would be very lucrative

When I was in HS my buddies and I loved “The Program” the college football movie. F’ing great movie that we’d watch between 2 a days and before game. Why hasn’t anyone remade this movie or a new college football movie? You’d think with the massive appetite for college football a movie like this would be very lucrative
We need more Lattimers!!

I loved the movie back then...I was a high school player when it came out I think.

When I watch it now I think it’s one of the worst movies ever made. Omar Epps talking while he’s running the ball...JFC.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Woke Hollywood would demand the following changes:
Joe Kane would be the first transgender Heisman contender
Lattimer would be a closeted gay man
The head coach would be fired and replaced by a women who leads the team to a national championship
Ray Griffin would be lecturing Alvin Mack about microaggressions
Darnell Jefferson would attend a BLM rally and drop his slave last name and go by Darnell X

I loved the movie back then...I was a high school player when it came out I think.

When I watch it now I think it’s one of the worst movies ever made. Omar Epps talking while he’s running the ball...JFC.
I saw it in the theaters and was blown away. Now, it is sooooooo bad.

They tried to cram in every possible topic about college football into one movie.

Didnt Lattimore get trucked by a Iowa Hawkeye at the goal line and then cry like a baby? Need more of that?
He was off the juice then. He came back and made a big stop to get them in a bowl game later. He was crying when they won the game and made a bowl. Probably what I would do right now!! Lol. Whatever it takes!!

Last edited:
Reactions: cecilB
Many movies I watch online because I don't have the time to go to the cinema. All my friends hang up and meet at different cinemas. I have a lot of work to do, and that is why I decided to watch Godzilla VS Kong online on https://watchseries.ga/watch/WZVlNsEa/godzilla-vs-kong-2021. They were at the cinema and watched it in 3D, and they said this blockbuster is impressive. If you didn't watch the first movies about these two characters, it doesn't matter. You will find it interesting anyway.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT