ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Fed bubble, QE, and the coming collapse

10 years ago I would have just shrugged my shoulders and called them idiots. Well basically because 3 years and 11 months women's soccer is about as irrelevant as it gets. But I know have a son that is full active for the United States Infantry. It just makes me puke that he may have to defend the freedoms of some (not all) of these ungrateful pos of athletes that compete for this great country. Purple hair and her low IQ friends can disappear and I wouldn't care one damn bit.
Sooo, is he fighting to ensure people can’t speak freely?

Lol. This thread reads like a drunk campfire discussion between Qanon, Fox News, The Onion and Tucker Carlson.

Reactions: inWV
Apparently based on the findings today. Grabbing fannies is really bad. But killing your elderly loved ones is ok. I'm sure his idiot brother Fredo will defend him to the 3 people who actually still watch CNN and think they are telling the truth. 😆
So Cuomo the creeper skipped work today. Dems asking him to resign? Lol. If this was a Trump they would be impeached in the blink of an eye and charges pressed. The hypocrisy is sickening. Love all the clips from last year of all the libs slobbing his knob. How he was so smart. Such a great guy. Better than Trump. The silence is deafening now libs. 😆

So Cuomo the creeper skipped work today. Dems asking him to resign? Lol. If this was a Trump they would be impeached in the blink of an eye and charges pressed. The hypocrisy is sickening. Love all the clips from last year of all the libs slobbing his knob. How he was so smart. Such a great guy. Better than Trump. The silence is deafening now libs. 😆

51hVwPQuK4L.jpg

I read this when it came out, it's been 26 years since. so I guess I'll just wait and see
it maybe like dispensationalists predicting the eschaton.:rolleyes:

Reactions: OzzyLvr
If your son is as worked up over what a soccer player does, maybe he should leave the service when his time is up. Yes, he is defending her right to piss you off. That’s America. Don’t watch or pay attention to the women’s soccer team? There is no law that compels a person to do a damned thing during the National Anthem.
Were you moved to puke when GW Bush sent a big chunk of the US military to invade a sovereign nation under false pretenses? Or were we supposed to shut up and salute . Never did find any WMD, but I’m sure there is some kind explanation.
With reading comprehension skills like these who needs words to have definitions.

If your son is as worked up over what a soccer player does, maybe he should leave the service when his time is up. Yes, he is defending her right to piss you off. That’s America. Don’t watch or pay attention to the women’s soccer team? There is no law that compels a person to do a damned thing during the National Anthem.
Were you moved to puke when GW Bush sent a big chunk of the US military to invade a sovereign nation under false pretenses? Or were we supposed to shut up and salute . Never did find any WMD, but I’m sure there is some kind explanation.
Learn a little reading comprehension. Maybe take a class. Never once said my son was upset. He has bigger fish to fry other than the ungrateful hags representing the country they disrespect. Again did I bring up GW from years ago no. Now you are trying to create a different narrative. But you do sound a lot like Biden with incoherent post. Keep on being you. Pretty humorous.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
You have found one apparently semi-decent democrat. I'm shocked. I thought they were all extinct. One doesn't make a party.
It's fine to think like this but use those same critiques on the like of Matt Gaetz (sex with an underage girl) or the Boeberts or MTGs of the world. Consistency is all I ask. To be fair picking out the scummiest or just fringe loonies of either party and assigning their negative existence as a representation of a party as whole in general is not fair either. Cuomo is a meat head perv who should get the boot, but there are zero reason why a Gaetz should hold office either. Both can be true

It's fine to think like this but use those same critiques on the like of Matt Gaetz (sex with an underage girl) or the Boeberts or MTGs of the world. Consistency is all I ask. To be fair picking out the scummiest or just fringe loonies of either party and assigning their negative existence as a representation of a party as whole in general is not fair either. Cuomo is a meat head perv who should get the boot, but there are zero reason why a Gaetz should hold office either. Both can be true
Except Gaetz hasn't been charged with a crime nor has one woman publicly accused him of any wrongdoing. When that happens, He and Cuomo will be on equal footing.

Reactions: HuskerO and OzzyLvr
This gets into Q-Anon/Alex Jones territory, and that makes me uncomfortable. So I'll present it and let you decide for yourself if it has gravitas. And some in the DAVOS crowd labeled it a blueprint as far back as 2013. It's not hard to imagine the CCP's reaction.

• Create a very contagious but super low mortality rate virus to fit the needed plan. Using SARS, HIV, Hybrid Research Strain created at Fort Dietrich Class 4 lab from 2008 to 2013 as part of a research project to find out why corona viruses spread like wildfire in bats but have an extremely hard time infecting humans. To counteract that, they added 4 HIV inserts into the virus. The missing key to infect the human is the Ace-2-Receptor.
  • Create a weaponized version of the virus with a much higher mortality rate as a backup plan. Ready to be released in Phase 3, but only if needed. SARS, HIV, MERS, Weaponized Tribit Strain created at Fort Dietrich Class 4 lab in 2015.
  • Transport the Research Strain to different Class 4 lab, the National Microbiology Lab in Winnipeg Canada, and have it “stolen and smuggled out by China”, Xi Jang Lee, on purpose and taken to China’s only Class 4 lab which is Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan China. For added plausible deniability and to help cement the wanted backup public script as something to fall back on if needed. The primary script being its natural. Backup script being that China created it and released it by accident.
  • Fund all the talking heads: Fauci, Birx, Tedros and agencies, World Health Organization, NIAID, the CDC and also the UN, that would be involved with pandemic response prior to the planned release of the Research Strain to control the wanted script throughout the operation.
  • Create and fund the vaccination development and roll out plan so it’s capable of being rolled out on a global scale. Gates: A Decade of Vaccines and the Global Action Vaccine action plan, 2010 to 2020.
  • Create and fund the vaccination, verification and certification protocols, Digital ID, to enforce/confirm the vaccination program after the mandatory roll out is enacted. Gates: ID2020.
  • Simulate the lockstep hypothesis just prior to the planned Research Strain release using a real-world exercise as a final war game to determine expected response, timelines, and outcomes, Event 201 in Oct 2019.
  • Release the Research Strain at the Wuhan Institute of Virology itself and then blame its release on a natural scapegoat as the wanted primary script. Wuhan wet market, Nov 2019. Exactly the same as the simulation.
  • Downplay the human-to-human transmission for as long as possible to allow the Research Strain to spread on a global scale before any country can lock down respond to avoid initial infection.
  • Once a country has seen infection in place, lock down incoming/outgoing travel. Keep the transmission within the country spreading for as long as possible.
  • Once enough people in a country/ region are infected, enact forced quarantines/isolation for that area and expand the lockdown regions slowly over time
  • Overhype the mortality rate by tying the Research Strain to deaths that have little to nothing to do with the actual virus to keep the fear and compliance at a maximum. If anyone dies for any reason and is found to have Covid, consider it a Covid death. And if anyone is thought to of maybe had symptoms of Covid, assume they have Covid, and consider it as a Covid death.
  • Keep the public quarantines for as long as possible to destroy the region’s economy, create civil unrest, break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass food shortages. As well as cause people’s immune system to weaken due to a lack of interaction with other people’s bacteria, the outside world, aka the things that keep our immune systems alert and active.
  • Downplay and attack any potential treatments and continue to echo that the only cure that is viable to fight this virus is the vaccine.
  • Continue to drag out the quarantine over and over again in “two-week intervals” [There is that two weeks spell casting again. It is a CIA program.] causing more and more people to eventually stand up and protest. Defy them.
  • [And here is the key part to now:] Eventually end Phase 1 quarantine once they get enough public push back, expected June 2020, and publicly state that they think it’s “too early to end the isolation, but I’m going to do it anyways.”
  • Once the public go back to normal, wait a few weeks and continue to overhype the Research Strain mortality rate, Aug to Sept 2020, and combine it with the increase in deaths due to people dying from standard illnesses at a higher rate than normal due to having highly weakened immune systems from months of being in isolation [Which backs up what I said: you should social-distance people who wear masks regular. That’s what they’ve just told you. They have highly weakened immune systems.] to help further pad the mortality rate and also hype the up and coming Phase 2 lockdown.
  • Eventually, enact Phase 2 quarantines, Oct through Nov 2020, on an even more extreme level and blame the protesters, mostly people who don’t trust their governments already, as the cause of the largest second wave whereby the media will say ‘we told you so. It was too early. It’s all your own fault because you needed a haircut. Your freedoms have consequences.’ [Should this all unfold in this manner, the US election will be cancelled delayed or suspended. My opinion. How can you vote with Phase 2 quarantines? You can’t.]
  • Enforce the Phase 2 quarantines at a much more extreme level increasing the penalty for defiance. Replace fines with jail time. Deem all travel as non-essential. Increase checkpoints, including military assistance. Increase tracking/tracing after population via mandatory app. Take over control of food, gas, and create large scale shortages so that people can only get access to essential products or services if they are first given permission. [Biden shuts down USA-Canadian pipeline. China cyber-crimes unit shuts down USA East-coast pipeline]
  • Keep the Phase 2 lockdown in place for a much longer period of time than the Phase 1 lockdown, continuing to destroy the global economy. Further degrade the supply chain and further amplify the food shortages and the like. Quell any public outrage using extreme actions or force and make anyone who defies them appear as public enemy #1 to those who are willing to submit.
  • After a rather long Phase 2 lockdown of 6 months plus, roll out the vaccination program and the vaccine certification and make it mandatory for everyone, giving priority access to those that submitted from the start and have those that are for it attack those that are against it, saying ‘they are a threat and the cause of all the problems’ by using words like “We can’t go back to normal until everyone takes the vaccine.” And people defying them are “hurting our way of life and therefore are the enemy.” [In other words they are going to turn the people against each other.]
  • If the majority of people go along with the agenda, then let those people enter the new system, the new normal, while limiting the minority that defied the agenda’s ability to work, travel and live.
  • If the majority of people go against the agenda, then release the Weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS Tribit Strain as a Phase 3 operation. A virus with a 30+% mortality rate as a final scare to punish the minority to quickly become the majority and give a final “We told you so” to those that didn’t listen.
  • Enact the new economy model. Microsoft patent 060606 crypto currency system using body activity data which is based on human behavior and willingness to submit. It is a tweaked version of the black mirrors 15 million merits program using food, water, shelter, and other essentials as a weapon of enforcement of the new economic system. Basically, do what we want and get rewarded. Gain credits score and gain more access to things you need to survive. Or go against what we want and get penalized. Lose credits score and lose access to things you need to survive.
Jesus came into a world under the oppression of the Roman Empire. What do you think would have happened to the people where he lived if they went "against the agenda" of Rome? Well, Rome would have released their own type of "virus", namely the Roman legions, with a 100% mortality rate.
Yet in the midst of this oppression He came to usher in the Kingdom of God. Why did God not send His son at a time and place in history when freedom and prosperity reigned? Maybe His choice of time and place was telling us something.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Equating Gaetz to Cuomo is dishonest.

What exactly is wrong with Boebert?

MTG is probably the most fringe on the right but she is way better than any of the squad. Where the right has one, the left has an entire squad.

But can you at least admit Gaetz is a scumbag? There was a while thread about Rosenthal being a pedo but why wouldnt that apply to Gaetz? Boebert is just dumb. Like she isnt intelligent. her quote of "We’re here to tell government we don’t want your benefits" while accepting the benefits is just dumb. Its like Desantis selling merch about not Fauci'ing Florida while also getting the vaccine that Fauci has clearly been behind. I get playing to your base but I would hope the base would be smarter to not buy the bullshit.

But can you at least admit Gaetz is a scumbag? There was a while thread about Rosenthal being a pedo but why wouldnt that apply to Gaetz? Boebert is just dumb. Like she isnt intelligent. her quote of "We’re here to tell government we don’t want your benefits" while accepting the benefits is just dumb. Its like Desantis selling merch about not Fauci'ing Florida while also getting the vaccine that Fauci has clearly been behind. I get playing to your base but I would hope the base would be smarter to not buy the bullshit.
You dims are obsessed with Desantis. He has been supportive of the Trump vaccine since day 1. Your lefty hero Kamala said she wouldn’t get the vaccine because it was developed under warp speed.

Hope you stretched before all these mental gymnastics.

OMG, Boebert is dumb, fair. Sheila Jackson Lee says hello, and that is just a start.

Kamala saying she won't take the vaccine that Trump was responsible for creating, uhhhh now pushing vaccine passports.

Biden's accuser suddenly no longer gets any airtime after the initial accusation. Just coincidence, I suppose.

I get playing to your base, but I would hope the base would be smarter to not buy the bullshit.

You dims are obsessed with Desantis. He has been supportive of the Trump vaccine since day 1. Your lefty hero Kamala said she wouldn’t get the vaccine because it was developed under warp speed.

Hope you stretched before all these mental gymnastics.
You have to stop assigning positions. Its absolutely right to question everything the Trump admin did or were doing. Also if its the Trump Vaccine its also the Trump Virus. Although both originated elsewhere.

OMG, Boebert is dumb, fair. Sheila Jackson Lee says hello, and that is just a start.

Kamala saying she won't take the vaccine that Trump was responsible for creating, uhhhh now pushing vaccine passports.

Biden's accuser suddenly no longer gets any airtime after the initial accusation. Just coincidence, I suppose.

I get playing to your base, but I would hope the base would be smarter to not buy the bullshit.
Yes we can agree and also not assign the daily display of stupidity to an entire party. Its lazy

If there is an accusation of sexual misconduct the YES YES YES lets hear out all women. Seriously if there is nothing to hide then lets hear them out.

You have to stop assigning positions. Its absolutely right to question everything the Trump admin did or were doing. Also if its the Trump Vaccine its also the Trump Virus. Although both originated elsewhere.

The Trump Virus? This sounds like another juicy conspiracy theory from Wulfy. Please do tell.

This sounds a lot like whataboutism. I thought the left was against that

I think Gaetz is a scumbag.

Do you ever get tired of being a liberal elite and just being so much better than everyone else?

Like, when you're so far above everyone else, do you have to lower yourself a bit just so you can look down upon others condescendingly?

Neither party is great. But the libs have been decidedly anti-freedom and their shitholes of NYC, SF, LA etc are rotting as criminals run free, homelessness explodes, the wellfare state embeds, and taxes rise.

There is a simple formula for building a good quality of life with opportunity for success. And the libs do the opposite.

Saying Fauci is behind the vaccine is like saying Moos is behind Husker Football wins. By most accounts Fauci's role is to say "yeah give them $20 million or whatever amount." How much work on the vaccine is Fraudi really doing between all his TV appearances?

Yes we can agree and also not assign the daily display of stupidity to an entire party. Its lazy

If there is an accusation of sexual misconduct the YES YES YES lets hear out all women. Seriously if there is nothing to hide then lets hear them out.
That's fair, we don't have to assign a single display of stupidity to a single party. But, when they show you over and over again it doesn't take Perry Mason to recognize the pattern and start to say "hey why does this keep happening in these types of places?" What do they have in common?

All of these have significant issues with homelessness, people living off the govt, crime, govt corruption, taxes, messed up school systems, etc. Are any run by Republicans?

Portland
Minneapolis
LA
Chicago
SF
NYC
Baltimore
Milwaukee
Philadelphia
Pretty much all of New Jersey
Boston
Seattle
Washington DC
Atlanta

Do you ever get tired of being a liberal elite and just being so much better than everyone else?

Like, when you're so far above everyone else, do you have to lower yourself a bit just so you can look down upon others condescendingly?

Neither party is great. But the libs have been decidedly anti-freedom and their shitholes of NYC, SF, LA etc are rotting as criminals run free, homelessness explodes, the wellfare state embeds, and taxes rise.

There is a simple formula for building a good quality of life with opportunity for success. And the libs do the opposite.

Saying Fauci is behind the vaccine is like saying Moos is behind Husker Football wins. By most accounts Fauci's role is to say "yeah give them $20 million or whatever amount." How much work on the vaccine is Fraudi really doing between all his TV appearances?

I wished I loved Husker football as much as Fauci loves a camera.

Remember when Fauci said HIV/AIDS was air borne, and would kill millions and millions of people?

The guy has been praying for a disaster so he could get his air-time. He’s a fraud.

He was quoting Kamala, he never said it was a Trump vaccine. Kamala did.

He was quoting Kamala, he never said it was a Trump vaccine. Kamala did.

Yep, but Wulfy pretends that Desantis has been agains the vaccine, when it was people in his on party.

Maybe Wulfy will stop pushing his misinformation. I’m sure some of his political lies find their way into his classroom. It would be nice if schools would go back to math, science, reading, & language as 98% of curriculum instead of creating future SJWs.

51hVwPQuK4L.jpg

I read this when it came out, it's been 26 years since. so I guess I'll just wait and see
it maybe like dispensationalists predicting the eschaton.:rolleyes:
Do you realize just how close we came to complete financial Armageddon in 2008/2009? within minutes... literally... took some fancy accounting to stave off what was happening... then, instead of actually fixing anything we doubled down on the same crap and here we are on the precipice... folks have short minds and what's coming is going to be exponentially worse

Do you realize just how close we came to complete financial Armageddon in 2008/2009? within minutes... literally... took some fancy accounting to stave off what was happening... then, instead of actually fixing anything we doubled down on the same crap and here we are on the precipice... folks have short minds and what's coming is going to be exponentially worse
It's possible that they can play their shell game for a long time, but you have to consider the idiots in power right now.. all it takes is one useful idiot to make the wrong move, and that could trigger it all. The sad part of it, is there would be no place to really hide from it all. Every country would be affected, many more so than even the US.

This is why it's so important to elect smart people who actually know what they are doing.

Reactions: ADV1
I'm pretty sure the croo..people in washington ain't gonna tank the US till they leech every last bit

^^^^oh I know... they can do a lot of things and I honestly believe that's what you're seeing now... the pieces are being put in place for the nastiest crash that will force the reset which will lock them in even tighter with more control... That's why I'm doing everything I can to position my portfolio properly for the future and safety of my family

ADVERTISEMENT