ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Fed bubble, QE, and the coming collapse

I get that everyone is exhausted. EXHAUSTED, and mentally fried. But really, “suck it up “? And let people die who shouldn’t die? And fill hospitals up with covid, leading to an overall increase in mortality as non-covid patients either can’t gain access to hospitals and/or avoidthem. What we all have in common is we are sick of this and want to get to the other side. The reality , unfortunately, is that we can’t just suck it up. There are common sense things everyone can do to mitigate the damage, AND keep businesses alive.
This truly sucks, I think we all hoped we were getting to the other side. Ugh…
And, we are creating a shortage of CU nurses as many leave due to complete burnout.
This is the same thing that was said last year. No hospitals were full. Which "common sense things" worked before?

These are the people you're believing:

Why not? You see how many dead people voted for Biden!
1533657877367-q-anon-trump.jpeg
OIP.YD5FGkpHj3706ffN5oVNYQHaD5

In reality both Trump and Biden will be at fault for massive inflation.

We got way more Donald Dollars than Biden Bucks and neither took their foot off the gas in terms of money printing.

Trump was a lot of things but financial conservative he was not.

... or to trust the propaganda that is often referred to as our mainstream media.

The dam hasn't broken, but small cracks are appearing. Jordan Peterson's ascendancy and Tucker Carlson's new-found Adamantium spinal cord are positive signs.

Last edited:
The dam hasn't broken, but small cracks are appearing. Jordan Peterson's ascendancy and Tucker Carlson's new-found Adamantium spinal cord are positive signs.

I am a huge Ivory Hecker fan.

Reactions: ATX Husker
Why do you give a shit what they do?
10 years ago I would have just shrugged my shoulders and called them idiots. Well basically because 3 years and 11 months women's soccer is about as irrelevant as it gets. But I know have a son that is full active for the United States Infantry. It just makes me puke that he may have to defend the freedoms of some (not all) of these ungrateful pos of athletes that compete for this great country. Purple hair and her low IQ friends can disappear and I wouldn't care one damn bit.

Purple Hair and her politics keep me from enjoying her sport. She wants to liken the team as a pedestal for her political demands and it comes as a total eyesore.

10 years ago I would have just shrugged my shoulders and called them idiots. Well basically because 3 years and 11 months women's soccer is about as irrelevant as it gets. But I know have a son that is full active for the United States Infantry. It just makes me puke that he may have to defend the freedoms of some (not all) of these ungrateful pos of athletes that compete for this great country. Purple hair and her low IQ friends can disappear and I wouldn't care one damn bit.
If your son is as worked up over what a soccer player does, maybe he should leave the service when his time is up. Yes, he is defending her right to piss you off. That’s America. Don’t watch or pay attention to the women’s soccer team? There is no law that compels a person to do a damned thing during the National Anthem.
Were you moved to puke when GW Bush sent a big chunk of the US military to invade a sovereign nation under false pretenses? Or were we supposed to shut up and salute . Never did find any WMD, but I’m sure there is some kind explanation.

I see she’s a budding right wing performance artist.
The truth sets you free. Perhaps if you watch a few interviews rather than just dismissing her as a performance artist, you might learn something.

Reactions: leodisflowers
The truth sets you free. Perhaps if you watch a few interviews rather than just dismissing her as a performance artist, you might learn something.
I dismissed her as a right wing performance artist. And now she has plenty of time to play in that cesspool of misinformation with the other weirdos with video cameras.

I dismissed her as a right wing performance artist. And now she has plenty of time to play in that cesspool of misinformation with the other weirdos with video cameras.
Cesspool of misinformation? Which media outlet doesn't have that? There is really no news anymore. Everything being put out is basically bullshit and it doesn't matter the entity.

Cesspool of misinformation? Which media outlet doesn't have that? There is really no news anymore. Everything being put out is basically bullshit and it doesn't matter the entity.
Sure there is news. Major media outlets employ fact checkers. I think even Fox News might have some fact checkers. There is actually an International Fact-Checking Network and they have a code of principles. I know it's comforting to refer to things that clash with your world view as basically bullshit. Sometimes i learn facts that are incompatible with my world view. I don't dismiss those facts as basically bullshit.

Reactions: HuskerAlum92
our military fights for people's rights of freedom of speech and freedom in general. What she and others are doing is exactly what makes America great. And what our military fights for. These protesters know they have it better than anywhere else in the world. they just think it could be even better.
politicians created a narrative to try to benefit themselves by saying these people "hate" their country.
almost any protester i've ever seen is more genuine than almost any politician i've ever seen.
i'm glad we can peacefully protest. 95% of us just go on with our lives.
its what the military fights for

Reactions: inWV
our military fights for people's rights of freedom of speech and freedom in general. What she and others are doing is exactly what makes America great. And what our military fights for. These protesters know they have it better than anywhere else in the world. they just think it could be even better.
politicians created a narrative to try to benefit themselves by saying these people "hate" their country.
almost any protester i've ever seen is more genuine than almost any politician i've ever seen.
i'm glad we can peacefully protest. 95% of us just go on with our lives.
its what the military fights for
Very much disagree with first bolded.

And they think it could be better? With generally pie in the sky ideas and solutions for how to do so if any ideas at all. It's usually cake and eat it too BS if not just calls for commie equity crap.

Sure there is news. Major media outlets employ fact checkers. I think even Fox News might have some fact checkers. There is actually an International Fact-Checking Network and they have a code of principles. I know it's comforting to refer to things that clash with your world view as basically bullshit. Sometimes i learn facts that are incompatible with my world view. I don't dismiss those facts as basically bullshit.
Fact checkers might be worse than the new outlets.

Nice try. If you trust fact checkers and media outlets for reliable news, you are the sheep you make yourself out to be on here. Right and left, all media is pretty terrible.
So in your world, you take in no information that you yourself have not experienced. Or are family members and friends clear to provide you trusted information? At what point does it become basically bullshit?

So in your world, you take in no information that you yourself have not experienced. Or are family members and friends clear to provide you trusted information? At what point does it become basically bullshit?

I take no information for any big news media anymore. I don't watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, or CBS unless it deals with sports. I also refuse to read any other major newspaper out there. There are plenty of independent journalists out there that are reporting real news without some sort of slant. After hearing studies, I will then look up the independent doctors or companies and make my own conclusions because I don't need a left wing or right wing activist trying to tell me what to do. Not that hard....

I take no information for any big news media anymore. I don't watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, or CBS unless it deals with sports. I also refuse to read any other major newspaper out there. There are plenty of independent journalists out there that are reporting real news without some sort of slant. After hearing studies, I will then look up the independent doctors or companies and make my own conclusions because I don't need a left wing or right wing activist trying to tell me what to do. Not that hard....
You don't have to dig very hard to reveal that the plenty of independent journalists are on what is called wingut welfare. What independent doctors do you employ to check out a peer reviewed study?

You don't have to dig very hard to reveal that the plenty of independent journalists are on what is called wingut welfare. What independent doctors do you employ to check out a peer reviewed study?
Pierre Kory has a lot of interesting info right now. He's worth a look into.

Last I checked it is a free country.. you should have the right to choose to get a vaccine, or not. But, there are laws that will come into play if you don’t. Can you imagine what if tried to pass seatbelt or drinking and driving laws right now? They would never pass. I’m sure Fox would say driving while intoxicated had zero impact on crash fatalities and they would be believed…

Last I checked it is a free country.. you should have the right to choose to get a vaccine, or not. But, there are laws that will come into play if you don’t. Can you imagine what if tried to pass seatbelt or drinking and driving laws right now? They would never pass. I’m sure Fox would say driving while intoxicated had zero impact on crash fatalities and they would be believed…
If only you understood the subtext of your words.

Last edited:
haven't read all the replies, but to the original topic, I expect an at least 50% drop in the stock market.. the bond market is telling us things are not looking good.

When this happens, you're going to see a lot of panic and deflation, and the govt will try to print more debt, but it becomes less effective the more you print.. so they may be able to do this for awhile, but who knows for how much longer.

What I find interesting is the middle class moved to red states, to avoid blue state taxation, while many of the wealthy are just leaving the country.

California and New York got their 'covid' bailouts, on the backs of everyone that uses the US dollar. It might be time to look at some decentralized alternatives.

Add to this, all of the new gun owners that the dems created, and you're seeing those people now use them on a nightly basis.

Eventually, things are going to settle down, but the next 5 years could be quite interesting to watch from afar.

Reactions: leodisflowers
If only you understood the
haven't read all the replies, but to the original topic, I expect an at least 50% drop in the stock market.. the bond market is telling us things are not looking good.

When this happens, you're going to see a lot of panic and deflation, and the govt will try to print more debt, but it becomes less effective the more you print.. so they may be able to do this for awhile, but who knows for how much longer.

What I find interesting is the middle class moved to red states, to avoid blue state taxation, while many of the wealthy are just leaving the country.

California and New York got their 'covid' bailouts, on the backs of everyone that uses the US dollar. It might be time to look at some decentralized alternatives.

Add to this, all of the new gun owners that the dems created, and you're seeing those people now use them on a nightly basis.

Eventually, things are going to settle down, but the next 5 years could be quite interesting to watch from afar.
can you imagine the money making opportunities? Keep out about $300k and put it in at 30%, 40% and 50%.. when the markets rebound the profits will be unreal…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT