ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Fed bubble, QE, and the coming collapse

Desantis would make a great President.
DeSantis has and will continue to get people killed with his 2024 campaign approach to Covid. I’ll be using Covid in Florida in my Freshman majors bio course this fall.

I am not seeing the story on deaths. Where is that one?

How many of the hospitalizations are vaccinated people?

How many have multiple comorbidities?

Did the governor tell those people to not get a vaccine?

What's your stance on this admin letting millions of illegals with covid pour into our country with no masks and shots?

Last edited:

Given that apparently the current vaccines don't seem to prevent shedding of the Delta variant and seem to be ineffective against the Lambda variant common in South America, our best defense may be to get as many people exposed to the Delta variant now as we can. Natural infections are being shown to produce a more complete protection against Delta and I would bet the Lambda variant as well. All of the people streaming across the border are no doubt largely carrying the Lambda variant.

I posted not too long after getting my second dose of vaccine that I was hoping to get exposed to wild virus ASAP to give me better protection against future mutations. I really want that now. Heading to California this weekend and I might be licking the seat tray in the airplane. I don't think anything DeSantis does or says is to blame for the spike in Florida. Time to suck it up and move on with our lives.

Last edited:
Florida has the oldest population, over 20% of Floridians are over the age of 65.

Yet they are 25th in number of Covid deaths per Capita.

Since Covid mostly kills old people, it's pretty impressive that Florida isn't even above average in Covid deaths. The governor must have done something right.

As opposed to those other governor's sending sick patients into nursing homes? But hey at least they're more likely to tell kids to wear masks at schools right? That'll save... No one.

Florida has the oldest population, over 20% of Floridians are over the age of 65.

Since Covid mostly kills old people, it's pretty impressive that Florida isn't even above average in Covid deaths. The governor must have done something right.
What if governments only cause harm?

The only way they can do the least harm is to do nothing.

This thread is the perfect representation of the decline of our society. No focus, just fighting.
GoodLegalAnglerfish-max-1mb.gif
;)

Reactions: OzzyLvr

Shh!! In WV or RegionsFakeDoc don’t want to hear it.

let’s talk about Cuomo & Whitmer taking out old folks with their policies.

You are a pathological liar

Given that apparently the current vaccines don't seem to prevent shedding of the Delta variant and seem to be ineffective against the Lambda variant common in South America, our best defense may be to get as many people exposed to the Delta variant now as we can. Natural infections are being shown to produce a more complete protection against Delta and I would bet the Lambda variant as well. All of the people streaming across the border are no doubt largely carrying the Lambda variant.

I posted not too long after getting my second dose of vaccine that I was hoping to get exposed to wild virus ASAP to make give me better protection against future mutations. I really want that now. Heading to California this weekend and I might be licking the seat tray in the airplane. I don't think anything DeSanti does or says is to blame for the spike in Florida. Time to suck it up and move on with our lives.
Imagine, all the lives the govt ruined with their lockdowns, mandates, and poor decisions didn't matter all. We are more worse off than if they did nothing at all.

Focus on fighting? The glass is half full!
There's like 4 different topics going on in this thread. People can't focus on the issue at hand anymore, they just see conflict and then engage in disagreement because they are driven to to conflict. The world is getting weird.

And yet you live in the most unhealthiest state in the country.

I know facts are not your friend, but see cdc link. Where is FL… yep right in the middle of the road despite having an elderly population and we never shut it down.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_deathsper100k

So…
What are you doing to help you fellow hill people? Why does WV have the lowest life expectancy ?

Middle of the road...more like leading the way right now...but we know how much you like facts 🙃

Reactions: BleedRed78
Some kind of psychological or spiritual oppression. Not sure what, but I'm constantly seeing people that are acting out of character.
It may seem new, but it's not. In the 90s we thought we had gotten control of the beast. We let our guard down.

Middle of the road...more like leading the way right now...but we know how much you like facts 🙃

He is referring to deaths per million in which Florida currently ranks 26th while having the oldest population. Those are the facts.

Kinda like the Boomer writ large, you know the draft dodging Orange one. A caveat, inWV I am not equating you to Mr. Trump—just want to make that clear.
Simply amazing. After 6 months of the Dims pick destroying this country you still have nothing better than "Orange man bad". Admit you were wrong. Painfully obvious Trump did a great job and you libs only took 6 months to screw it up. Next time you're paying double for everything keep telling yourself orange man bad. I'm sure it will make you feel better.

His election was a reaction to a much bigger problem.

"The reason they hate me so much, is because I'm standing between them and you. It's you they want to enslave."
He put the light on how deep the swamp is and how corrupt the liberal media is. I knew it was bad but good Lord. It's really bad. Why they hate him so much.

Get ready for some potential increase in civil unrest as evictions begin to happen all around the country, along with inflation and poor wages. Also, student loan forbearance expires. Gonna be rough heading into winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: OzzyLvr

I posted not too long after getting my second dose of vaccine that I was hoping to get exposed to wild virus ASAP to give me better protection against future mutations. I really want that now. Heading to California this weekend and I might be licking the seat tray in the airplane. I don't think anything DeSantis does or says is to blame for the spike in Florida. Time to suck it up and move on with our lives.
I get that everyone is exhausted. EXHAUSTED, and mentally fried. But really, “suck it up “? And let people die who shouldn’t die? And fill hospitals up with covid, leading to an overall increase in mortality as non-covid patients either can’t gain access to hospitals and/or avoidthem. What we all have in common is we are sick of this and want to get to the other side. The reality , unfortunately, is that we can’t just suck it up. There are common sense things everyone can do to mitigate the damage, AND keep businesses alive.
This truly sucks, I think we all hoped we were getting to the other side. Ugh…
And, we are creating a shortage of CU nurses as many leave due to complete burnout.

Reactions: eagenj
I get that everyone is exhausted. EXHAUSTED, and mentally fried. But really, “suck it up “? And let people die who shouldn’t die? And fill hospitals up with covid, leading to an overall increase in mortality as non-covid patients either can’t gain access to hospitals and/or avoidthem. What we all have in common is we are sick of this and want to get to the other side. The reality , unfortunately, is that we can’t just suck it up. There are common sense things everyone can do to mitigate the damage, AND keep businesses alive.
This truly sucks, I think we all hoped we were getting to the other side. Ugh…
And, we are creating a shortage of CU nurses as many leave due to complete burnout.
Still waiting on your response. Keep dodging Kamala.

Get ready for some potential increase in civil unrest as evictions begin to happen all around the country, along with inflation and poor wages. Gonna be rough heading into winter.
It's going to be an education. In 2020 the globalists financed much of the "summer of hate". Now that they have their puppet they will try and keep the violence under control going into the 2022 elections. We'll see if they can control the beast they unleashed.

Not a lot of “remember her name” shirts regarding her on shirts and hats…
Derek Chauvin ... murdered a man who embraced violence and spent his life as a criminal. He will spend the rest of his life in prison for that.

Michael Leroy Byrd ... murdered a defenseless female patriot trying to call for election integrity, and will be exalted as a hero as he lives a comfortable, entitled life. Financed by the very people he has disdain for.

"the world has gotten weird" crazyhole

Apparently based on the findings today. Grabbing fannies is really bad. But killing your elderly loved ones is ok. I'm sure his idiot brother Fredo will defend him to the 3 people who actually still watch CNN and think they are telling the truth. 😆
So, Cuomo is saying it's because he is Italian that he kisses women and gropes them. Wow. Only Fredo will buy that. Ha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT