ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Fed bubble, QE, and the coming collapse

Except Gaetz hasn't been charged with a crime nor has one woman publicly accused him of any wrongdoing. When that happens, He and Cuomo will be on equal footing.
What Cuomo has done is scummy and one woman has either filed or may file a complaint. What Gaetz is alleged to have done is a felony. Sugar Daddy sex with barely legal teens works fine until one isn’t barely legal.

Its like Desantis selling merch about not Fauci'ing Florida while also getting the vaccine that Fauci has clearly been behind. I get playing to your base but I would hope the base would be smarter to not buy the bullshit.
The problem with your take on DeSantis here is that you think he's having a spat with Fauci over vaccines. That's not true.

He's having a spat with Fauci over comments about people needing to mask up again.

You can dislike Fauci & think he needs to be fired and still think the vaccine is a good thing.

It's fine to think like this but use those same critiques on the like of Matt Gaetz (sex with an underage girl)
But can you at least admit Gaetz is a scumbag?

I hate when people do this.

Make a serious accusation or statement then when called out on it, change their tune from that serious accusation to something else.

What Cuomo has done is scummy and one woman has either filed or may file a complaint. What Gaetz is alleged to have done is a felony. Sugar Daddy sex with barely legal teens works fine until one isn’t barely legal.
I am not sure what you are disagreeing with. As if this moment Cuomo has a State’s AG investigation confirming he sexually harassed 11 women. With Gaetz, best I can tell, from even left wing media outlets, the investigation has stalled and prosecution is doubtful. If Gaetz is found to have done what was alleged, lock him up.

more liberal whataboutism.

Last edited:
I am not sure what you are disagreeing with.
It's as if he's saying both are bad even though one is alleged and the other is confirmed.

I'm sure he already believes Gaetz is guilty so it would make sense that he would think both are bad.

... or to trust the propaganda that is often referred to as our mainstream media. Seriously, after all the outright lies and misinformation our media has shamelessly peddled over the past 5 years they've proven to be no more reliable that Q, Alex Jones, or any other "conspiracy theorists".
Exactly! It's amazing people can go after one group and then continue to just shrug off how terribly wrong and down-right untruthful mainstream media is.

Reactions: HuskerO
Last I checked it is a free country.. you should have the right to choose to get a vaccine, or not. But, there are laws that will come into play if you don’t. Can you imagine what if tried to pass seatbelt or drinking and driving laws right now? They would never pass. I’m sure Fox would say driving while intoxicated had zero impact on crash fatalities and they would be believed…
This is a poor analogy.
You don't have to drive a car.
You don't have to drink.

A vaccine mandate would be a law put on you for simply existing. Driving is a choice.

What, are you going to say simply existing/being is now a choice? Wouldn't put it past your type...

Reactions: Big10domination
omg you teach?

I hope he’s a student.

I already asked why he wants to focus on FL which is around 25 of 50th in COVID deaths. Nothing to brag about, but middle of the road.. considering how old my state is .. not too shabby.

I told him to research why WV is the only state in which the average male life expectancy is under 73? He never responded.. it’s obvious he doesn’t care about the health of his fellow Americans, but only wants to politicize COVID.. hence why he wants to attack Desantis since he fears him in 2024.

Some more fun facts for you you.. WV is #1 in obesity, #2 in suicide, and #1 in gender dysphoria. Not looking good for WV, but maybe inWV will quit obsessing with FL and help his own state out.

I hope he’s a student.
He is, at Sorosbot U.

i-borg-hd-149.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT