ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The CDC's most recent statement on what "could" happen as COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The virus is NOT nice and there was virtually no screening that could have stopped this. I believe that this was here and not being diagnosed correctly for weeks before we knew what it was. Temperature screening means little due to asymptomatic carriers. I just came back from Houston where a lady went to Ash Wednesday mass and then developed symptoms later. She went on a Nile River cruise from which I think we have roughly 20 positive cases in the U.S. now. IF we want to blame somebody, China bears the bulk of the culpability for trying to cover this up for at least a month. We could have been 1-2 months further down the line with developing a vaccine had they shared their information.

End thread

Testing would have done nothing to stop anything when China lied about it over there letting people travel in and out of their country for weeks.

End thread

Testing would have done nothing to stop anything when China lied about it over there letting people travel in and out of their country for weeks.
Haha! You got'em going in that Gaetz thread. Screw Nate. I like the way you type when you're @BadJeans15

Reactions: jeans15
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT