ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Teacher tryst

Well, I noticed she does like to tilt her head to her right in her pictures.

NINTCHDBPICT000605851528-1.jpg

Pregnant by him... will be found guilty... she will cry and sob... spend 30 days in jail and released. There will be no public outcry, just not able to understand why she did what she did. There is a terrible double standard.
Welcome to gynocentrism

I had some fairly hot teachers growing up, but it always seemed they were interested in the gym teacher guys, not me.
Not me going to school in the late 1960’s and 1970‘s all we had was old hags until my junior year then we got several new ones that were pretty nice to look at, back then if a guy had the chance he’d have done the teacher wouldn’t have said anything about it and if she said she was pregnant she would probably been ignored that’s why they make the pill teach

• Haha
Reactions: Bugeater
I had some fairly hot teachers growing up, but it always seemed they were interested in the gym teacher guys, not me.
the stud gym teacher/basketball coach's very cute wifey who substitute taught put a move on me one day after she had given me a detention for cracking a joke in class. Yeah, I was too dumb to know what to say or do when she started running her fingers through my hair and asked me "when are you going to grow up?" I made some smart assed comment back to her. 😕 I was by all accounts a handsome lad at that age. It's one of many things I would do differently IF I had life to live over again. Her jock husband was boning the female PE/girl's basketball coach and everybody knew it.

the stud gym teacher/basketball coach's very cute wifey who substitute taught put a move on me one day after she had given me a detention for cracking a joke in class. Yeah, I was too dumb to know what to say or do when she started running her fingers through my hair and asked me "when are you going to grow up?" I made some smart assed comment back to her. 😕 I was by all accounts a handsome lad at that age. It's one of many things I would do differently IF I had life to live over again. Her jock husband was boning the female PE/girl's basketball coach and everybody knew it.
If you invent a time machine let me know. There are one or two things i'd like to do over.

Reactions: Catch50
we had a couple decent looking teachers roll thru my high school. we all thought they wanted to party with us, but they really werent having any of it. looking back, its a good thing they had common sense.

15 Years old when I lost my virginity to Miss. Stafford, the voluptuous home room teacher.

I was in detention and she came up behind me while I was erasing the blackboard

Reactions: TheRealHerky
Unfortunately no juicy story to share, but in jr. high (late 70's) I had a hot science teacher - Mrs. Buffett. I had no idea who Warren Buffett was at the time, but she was married to his son Howie (now his ex-wife). She was a cutie, I'm guessing she married Howie for the $.

ADVERTISEMENT