ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Switching gears to Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation

huskerbux

Recruiting Coordinator
Aug 24, 2006
Omaha
Saw the trailer for this over the weekend, and I've always liked Cruise in these. So when I saw the Airbus scene I thought, wow that looks pretty real and then I read that it was! Kudos to him for doing this stunt, had to be unreal.....impossible if you will!

link

All those movies in that series entertain the hell out of me. Cruise makes film that work for me. Last Samauri (sp?) was another one I really enjoyed. Even going back to the movie he played a high school football player "All the Right Moves"??? His career is outstanding. Kinght and Day, another flick that makes me stop and watch every time it's on. I know he's a total freaking weirdo, but I love his movies and will go watch this one as well.

Like the MI movies, but the last one had too much going on for me. I don't know, maybe I was thinking slowly that day. Wore me out.

The man is a hitmaker, you have to give him his due. Everything from Risky Business to Top Gun to A Few Good Men. Even the Jack Reacher movie and Edge of Tomorrow were pretty good recent flicks.

Weird beliefs aside, he's a great movie star - pretty much every movie he makes is entertaining. Check out "Collateral" if you haven't seen it, it's by far his most underrated movie. I know a couple of people who work out there in Hollywood, and they say he's actually one of the nicest guys in the business, very professional and down to earth.

This post was edited on 3/24 8:32 PM by Harry Caray

ADVERTISEMENT