ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sparky we are talking about wing sauce on the Sooner board..........

You Husker fans need to visit our site more often and visa versa....

When we were in the same conference I would try to visit your site and soon realized Husker fans were not welcome there. Didn`t matter the topic, as soon as I was identified as a Husker
the name calling and attacks started. I haven`t been back since we joined the Big 10.

When we were in the same conference I would try to visit your site and soon realized Husker fans were not welcome there. Didn`t matter the topic, as soon as I was identified as a Husker
the name calling and attacks started. I haven`t been back since we joined the Big 10.
I can vouch for these guys Randy. The ones I've spoken with have always treated me great.

When we were in the same conference I would try to visit your site and soon realized Husker fans were not welcome there. Didn`t matter the topic, as soon as I was identified as a Husker the name calling and attacks started. I haven`t been back since we joined the Big 10.

There is no denying that some guys were out to get any Husker that showed up. That started to change when the heat built up between Nebraska and those filthy Longhorns. It is our job to this day to remind them that Nebraska left for greener pastures because your school was tired of UT's BS. And no-thanks to the Horns, the Big XII has gone from prime time down to the 11:00 am-kickoff-conference on the regional Fox Sports channel. Losing CU and Missouri was bad. Losing Texas A&M was a big loss. But losing Nebraska was the big power outage. I still love college football, but it was much more fun for me back in the Big 8 and early Big XII days. I wish great success to your Huskers in 2015.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I see Sparky is one of the big shots now. Congratulations. What a great choice that someone made.

Last edited:
Agreed. He's always been respectful of those that act respectful. That is, you can go to the Sooner board and he'll get your back if you're not a douche.

Section 22 was once a moderator on the Sooner board. He served during the darkest days that board ever went through. We had at least a trio of yokels that posted nothing but negative crap and repeated it in post after post. We even had one respected poster from the Notre Dame board that asked us to reclaim our "village idiot" after he made us look like fools on their board.

To this day I don't know why 22 didn't ban the fools, but he didn't. He gave them what for, but never the hammer. He resigned instead. Funny thing is they have all virtually disappeared since.

You guy's are lucky to have a knowledgeable mod like Sparky. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that he sales you his wing sauce at half price to keep you happy.......JJ

ADVERTISEMENT