ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Some Additional Covid Vaccine Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
Dr. Fauci is saying that he expects approval of the third Covid vaccine in about 2 weeks, this being the single dose J&J vaccine. He didn't say this part, but I'd also expect the AstraZeneca vaccine getting pretty close to U.S. approval. It's been approved in the UK for a while now and reportedly much of the rest of Europe is a few days away from approval.

Those approvals would be very significant because Operation Warp Speed has been contracted with both of those companies for many months now to receive significant amounts of vaccine doses from them once they are approved. From what I've read I also understand that the manufacture of both of those vaccines is easier to ramp up than that of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. (And no, I don't know how the effectiveness of those two vaccines compares with the two already approved. It's probably out there on the web somewhere.)

Separately, the much revered Dr. Fauci turns out to be the most highly paid federal employee of all receiving a salary of well over $400K in 2019 (last year for which data was available) and higher than even the President of the United States. That according to Forbes Magazine.

He is one of the the leading infectious disease experts in the world, is the lead editor for Harrison’s principles of internal medicine (the bible of internal medicine) and has invitations to speak all over the world. 400k is less than your general orthopedic surgeon or dermatologist.

Dr. Fauci is saying that he expects approval of the third Covid vaccine in about 2 weeks, this being the single dose J&J vaccine. He didn't say this part, but I'd also expect the AstraZeneca vaccine getting pretty close to U.S. approval. It's been approved in the UK for a while now and reportedly much of the rest of Europe is a few days away from approval.

Those approvals would be very significant because Operation Warp Speed has been contracted with both of those companies for many months now to receive significant amounts of vaccine doses from them once they are approved. From what I've read I also understand that the manufacture of both of those vaccines is easier to ramp up than that of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. (And no, I don't know how the effectiveness of those two vaccines compares with the two already approved. It's probably out there on the web somewhere.)

Separately, the much revered Dr. Fauci turns out to be the most highly paid federal employee of all receiving a salary of well over $400K in 2019 (last year for which data was available) and higher than even the President of the United States. That according to Forbes Magazine.
The vaccine is unnecessary. Fauci finally figured out that wearing 2 masks is the key to stopping the spread.

Fire this man yesterday, for the love of God.

No doubt next there will be a Biden issued mandate that all people must wear double masks to comply with Dr. Fauci's new view regarding masks.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
AstraZeneca is about 63% and Johnson and Johnson is unknown yet. Seems to be some question on AstraZeneca for people over 65 at least in Europe. AstraZeneca cannot meet their order levels now.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
The vaccine is unnecessary. Fauci finally figured out that wearing 2 masks is the key to stopping the spread.

Fire this man yesterday, for the love of God.
If it's common sense to him that wearing double masks provides greater protection (his claim, not mine) and is thus a good idea, then there should be hundreds and hundreds of photos of him modeling this behavior going back to about last March.

Short of that, it had to be something along the lines of him being at a bar with his buddies last night and, after having a few too many, bet them that he could get thousands of people to double wrap by the end of the week using nothing more than the infallible logic "if one is good, two is better".

February's parlay will be "if two is better, then three is WAY better" -- with a teaser paying out if 100 or more articles are written by people proclaiming "how much safer" they feel now that they're tripling up.

Last edited:
He is one of the the leading infectious disease experts in the world, is the lead editor for Harrison’s principles of internal medicine (the bible of internal medicine) and has invitations to speak all over the world. 400k is less than your general orthopedic surgeon or dermatologist.
He’s a washed up quack

I actually think he is the anti-christ.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
If it's common sense to him that wearing double masks provides greater protection (his claim, not mine) and is thus a good idea, then there should be hundreds and hundreds of photos of him modeling this behavior going back to about last March.

Short of that, it had to be something along the lines of him being at a bar with his buddies last night and, after having a few too many, bet them that he could get thousands of people to double wrap by the end of the week using nothing more than the infallible logic "if one is good, two is better".

February's parlay will be "if two is better, then three is WAY better" -- with a teaser paying out if 100 or more articles are written by people proclaiming "how much safer" they feel now that they're tripling up.
We know it's common sense because doctors and nurses have always worn two masks

Reactions: GBRforLife1
iowa sucks

Talking about the same guy who said you could get HIV from a toilet seat?

Maybe the toilet seats you use screw you in the ass, but not any of mine.

Over the last year, the leading infectious disease expert in the world has said:

-Covid is not a threat to the U.S. and not something to be worried about (yikes)
-We shouldn't ban travel from China (later admitted he was wrong)
-We shouldn't wear masks to stop the spread of a respiratory virus (later admitted he was wrong)
-There's no reason for a healthy person to not go on a cruise in March (more bad advice)
-Asymptomatic Transmission is not the driver of outbreaks (then later said that asymptomatic transmission is a driver of community spread)
-People should wear goggles in public (so stupid that even his biggest fans didn't take it seriously)
-Remdesivir will be the standard of care for treating Covid (wrong, studies showed it doesn't help)
-Covid-19 is dangerous to children, can cause Kawasaki syndrome, schools should shut down (later admitted schools are not vectors, no increase in kawasaki syndrome in 2020)
-Football won't be possible in the fall unless players are in a bubble (wrong again, and the NFL had zero cancelled games without a bubble)
-Herd immunity could be achieved at 60-70% (later changing it to 80 based on a "gut feeling")

And now he's saying to wear two masks? This clown needs to retire.

This is why Dr. Fauci is the scum that he is... https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/0...IL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac

This whole scamdemic is all power and nothing else.

This is worth reading as well...

NOT A VACCINE
By Dr. David Martin, Jan. 5, 2021

Let’s make sure we are clear… this is not a vaccine. They are using the term “vaccine” to sneak this thing under public health exemptions. This is not a vaccine.

This is mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine.

Vaccines actually are a legally defined term under public health law; they are a legally defined term under CDC and FDA standardsXX. And the vaccine specifically has to stimulate both the immunity within the person receiving it and it also has to disrupt transmission.

And that is not what this is. They (Moderna and Pfizer) have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop the transmission, it is a treatment.

But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities because then people would say, “What other treatments are there?”

The use of the term vaccine is unconscionable for both the legal definition and also it is actually the sucker punch to open and free discourse… Moderna was started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not a vaccine manufacturer for S.A.R.S.COV.2.

If we said we are going to give people prophylactic chemotherapy for the cancer they don’t yet have, we’d be laughed out of the room because it’s a stupid idea. That’s exactly what this is.

This is a mechanical device in the form of a very small package of technology that is being inserted into the human system to activate the cell to become a pathogen manufacturing site.

And I refuse to stipulate in any conversations that this is in fact a vaccine issue. The only reason why the term is being used is to abuse the 1905 Jacobson case that has been misrepresented since it was written.

And if we were honest with this, we would actually call it what it is: it is a chemical pathogen device that is actually meant to unleash a chemical pathogen production action within a cell.

It is a medical device, not a drug because it meets the CDRH definition of a device. It is not a living system, it is not a biologic system, it is a physical technology – it happens to just come in the size of a molecular package.

So, we need to be really clear on making sure we don’t fall for their game. Because their game is if we talk about it as a vaccine then we are going to get into a vaccine conversation but this is not, by their own admission, a vaccine.

As a result it must be clear to everyone that we will not fall for this failed definition just like we will not fall for their industrial chemical definition of health. Both of them are functionally flawed and are an implicit violation of the legal construct that is being exploited.

I get frustrated when I hear activists and lawyers say, “we are going to fight the vaccine”. If you stipulate it’s a vaccine you’ve already lost the battle. It’s not a vaccine. It is made to make you sick.

It is not a vaccine...here is more info video from researcher: https://www.facebook.com/529628186/videos/10158906974763187/?

No doubt next there will be a Biden issued mandate that all people must wear double masks to comply with Dr. Fauci's new view regarding masks.
Really? You have "no doubt" about that? Either you are trolling to get people pissed off over nothing or you should have paid better attention in Civics class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT