ADVERTISEMENT

OT -So, the Portland mayor...

So, if the article is correct, he has not been charged with anything. Being identified as an "alt right member" means what? That he is stupid?

Look, blame the alt right all you want, it appears that's what this article was trying to spin with a paper trail that really would make a good spy novel with leaks here, and memos there and umbrella men with no names in black, yadda yadda. That doesn't change the actions of the alt left groups one bit. Not for one second in Minnesota could I believe that one guy walking by one building knocking out some windows suddenly caused the entire town to go up in flames and people running into buildings and taking anything that wasn't nailed down. Everyone there must have been watching this one guy with the umbrella and when they saw they went instantly crazy into lawlessness.
I believe it was originally thought Umbrella Man was a cop. So dumb...

It is a stated goal of the boogaloo movement to try to create chaos in hopes of precipitating civil discord so shove your ignorance.

It really takes a skill to convince yourself this is all because of some secret right wing plot to make leftists look bad, rather than just being able to say Antifa are terrible people with dyed hair and pronouns in their bios and commie flags waving high.

Your people are shit. You defending them only makes it worse.

What's being argued?

Raise your hand if you approve of violence. Whether right wing extremists, left wing extremists, or plain old normal folk.

What's being argued?

Raise your hand if you approve of violence. Whether right wing extremists, left wing extremists, or plain old normal folk.

giphy.gif

When my daughters were little and threw a tantrum, I'd tell them that I dont negotiate with terrorists. Wheeler negotiated with terrorists and now they're coming for him too.

This should be a reminder to all of us that we are pretty lucky to live in Nebraska. Being isolated from the kinds of stuff that other parts of the country are dealing with is a major blessing.

You are correct there are places isolated from the insanity. Of course the problem is the 50 states are bound together in a NATIONAL economy, so what happens elsewhere affects Nebraska (heck Wall Street recently destroyed a small Nebraska town). And of course these groups are well funded (both domestically and internationally) so they can travel to any state and any city and cause problems for the locals. (Kenosha anyone?)
The good fortune I'm hoping for is the cavalry coming over the hill for the next 4 years. Here's what my guy did recently that gives me guarded hope for the future. But it is an ever-vigilant battle. EVIL never rests. Every second of a leftist's life is devoted to politics. They eat, drink and sleep it 24/7/365.

Not entirely true. They aren't pussies when they are surrounded by dozens or hundreds like them. You get them one on one, I have yet to see one that isn't a complete pussy.
Exactly how many have you seen one on one to know?

Is moving before the "peaceful" protesters burn down his neighborhood instead of just asking Trump for federal help. Wow. Real smart ones that will let their city burn before admitting they are snowflake idiots. Sad
Pretty sure this is all made up.. Fake Newd...

Speaking of Newd, do you suppose Trump got permission before watching underage Pageant contestants change backstage? Or before he grabbed women by the pussy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT