ADVERTISEMENT

OT -So, the Portland mayor...

Please tell me how the student loans can be forgiven… I have three in college right now.

Some politicians are telling them that those loans are going to be forgiven.

Lol.

I think there are a lot of folks that are going to be disappointed, regardless of who wins in November.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Was it Portland where Y'all Qaeda rolled through a few days ago or was it Wisconsin. Enough is enough get out of the streets already. There is no major conspiracy funding from big money sources. That's some Qanon nonsense. It's just people that have no direction that need to be dealt with by law enforcement in way that curtails this crap from continuing

It is so ironic that Ted Wheeler who bends over backwards for the terrorists has himself become a target. They demand that he resign. Said hundreds of times before but you can't rely on terrorists to support you. They can and will turn on you in a moment's notice. They have zero loyalty. Biden needs to learn that message.

I would disagree about the people on the streets not being pussies. Almost every time they go after soft targets. Elderly people, unarmed people, targets that will not or can not fight back.

This is heading in a direction that will not end well for them. The vast majority of Americans do not want violence but they will keep forcing the issue. I hope i'm wrong. It would be nice if they would just accept the landslide defeat on November 3rd and go home. I don't see that happening.

Having lived in Portland, a lot of the white-super liberal people who have pulled this shit for years are huge pussies. I was there when the 'occupy' movement was going on and they did pick on soft targets. When they did get brave they got knocked the **** out.

Having lived in Portland, a lot of the white-super liberal people who have pulled this shit for years are huge pussies. I was there when the 'occupy' movement was going on and they did pick on soft targets. When they did get brave they got knocked the **** out.
These antifa cowards who hate the police sure scream like little girls when they get knocked out and need the cops to save them. Lol. Pussy ass hypocrites. The lot of them.

So apparently this thread doesn't count as political since it is the usual crowd hopping on the same bandwagon so let's start talking about the evidence that the riots and disruption in at least two cases were instigated by alt right sympathizers infiltrating what had been a peaceful protest or about the underage cop wannabe who traveled to another state to shoot a kill people. That will be sure to finally get this thread that doesn't belong here banned.

Reactions: 9and4 and iclone
Thanks to all who responded about loan forgiveness… I fully expected to be repaying all of the loans my daughters incur. And I will continue to be ready.

Reactions: dinglefritz
It is so ironic that Ted Wheeler who bends over backwards for the terrorists has himself become a target. They demand that he resign. Said hundreds of times before but you can't rely on terrorists to support you. They can and will turn on you in a moment's notice. They have zero loyalty. Biden needs to learn that message.

Yes, true enough. But Dementia Joe currently has a tough time comprehending much of anything.

If you feel the need to lock this thread. Fine. Please don't delete. Lots of good info and people are sick of what's going on in this country right now. Thanks mods

Khruchev (SP??) Said many, many, years ago "we will never go to war against America, we will crush her from within". Just sayin....... GBA/GBR.

Khruchev (SP??) Said many, many, years ago "we will never go to war against America, we will crush her from within". Just sayin....... GBA/GBR.
So this is all Russia’s fault, huh? Wow... didn’t see that coming.

Reactions: Bugeater
16n24t.jpg

So apparently this thread doesn't count as political since it is the usual crowd hopping on the same bandwagon so let's start talking about the evidence that the riots and disruption in at least two cases were instigated by alt right sympathizers infiltrating what had been a peaceful protest or about the underage cop wannabe who traveled to another state to shoot a kill people. That will be sure to finally get this thread that doesn't belong here banned.

Link on the "alt right" infiltrator?

Out of all protests/riots across the country, how many were spawned by alt right?

I can understand people not wanting to vote for Trump because they don’t like him as a person but they damn well better look at WTF each these parties are about and and promoting for the next 4 years because you can’t make up the BS these Democrats are doing to try and win an election. They don’t care about the American people. I think many people are waking up with polls showing the supposed spread narrowing.

How's this:. I hope every alt right sympathizer and left wing toolbag who think it's their purvey to loot, kill, and destroy get locked up. That shit is felony behavior and any leader treating it as less deserves jail time.

In the history of mankind, has there ever been a riot that did NOT start out as a "peaceful protest"?

Reactions: baseball31ne
Is moving before the "peaceful" protesters burn down his neighborhood instead of just asking Trump for federal help. Wow. Real smart ones that will let their city burn before admitting they are snowflake idiots. Sad
snowflakes vs. dirtbags....we have a contest...lol

Wait a minute...are you sayin it was peaceful before that guy showed up?
Be careful how you answer this now...your ignorance might show...

Its a total disconnect from reality. Trump had the single greatest opportunity in the last 100 years to seize power and establish martial law. He could have put out almost any edict he wanted to and people largely would have complied, and yet he respected federalism instead. Trump is FAR from perfect but he has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he also respects personal liberty.
that's what he's doing, slowly so mostly not to be seen for what is happening. Wake up....

Fine. Those whole two right winged incidents were wrong as well. Who's causing most of the riots, looting, destruction & violence?

Here you go: I hope a link to a newspaper in Duluth quoting the Minneapolis police will satisfy your wishes: https://www.startribune.com/police-...ist-trying-to-incite-floyd-rioting/571932272/

Read it carefully twice. "Suspected" is used over and over, leaked memos, reads like a spy novel. I am not saying any of this is not true but I wouldn't hang my hat on that article filled with leaks and speculations.

If I am to believe what the article indicates, one person walks by one store, breaks some windows and that took the entire town from peaceful protests to compete chaos and devastation? Did they catch any of those groups actually looting?

Sincerely, thanks for the article.

Last edited:
They don’t know umbrella man’s name but they know his affiliations? Haha, unreal...
yes, they have a picture of him taken at an alt right meeting. This is documented. The picture is available online. Do your homework son. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Read it carefully twice. "Suspected" is used over and over, leaked memos, reads like a spy novel. I am not saying any of this is not true but I would hand my hat on that article filled with leaks and speculations.

If I am to believe what the article indicates, one person walks by one store, breaks some windows and that took the entire town from peaceful protests to compete chaos and devastation? Did they catch any of those groups actually looting?

Sincerely, thanks for the article.

I don't condone violence or damage of any sort. But it takes just a spark to set off a powder keg. Why don't you or your brethren question some of the whack job conspiracy theories offered up without attribution here as long as they fit your narrative? The police themselves identified him as an alt right member. I'm sure they know more of the origin of the picture without necessarily knowing the name of the individual.

Wait a minute...are you sayin it was peaceful before that guy showed up?
Be careful how you answer this now...your ignorance might show...

It is a stated goal of the boogaloo movement to try to create chaos in hopes of precipitating civil discord so shove your ignorance.

yes, they have a picture of him taken at an alt right meeting. This is documented. The picture is available online. Do your homework son. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Okay. Show us all the photo of Umbrella Man's face and the face of the man at the alt right meeting.

I don't condone violence or damage of any sort. But it takes just a spark to set off a powder keg. Why don't you or your brethren question some of the whack job conspiracy theories offered up without attribution here as long as they fit your narrative? The police themselves identified him as an alt right member. I'm sure they know more of the origin of the picture without necessarily knowing the name of the individual.

So, if the article is correct, he has not been charged with anything. Being identified as an "alt right member" means what? That he is stupid?

Look, blame the alt right all you want, it appears that's what this article was trying to spin with a paper trail that really would make a good spy novel with leaks here, and memos there and umbrella men with no names in black, yadda yadda. That doesn't change the actions of the alt left groups one bit. Not for one second in Minnesota could I believe that one guy walking by one building knocking out some windows suddenly caused the entire town to go up in flames and people running into buildings and taking anything that wasn't nailed down. Everyone there must have been watching this one guy with the umbrella and when they saw they went instantly crazy into lawlessness.

From Ted Wheeler:

“Elected leaders – or those seeking office – who remain silent in the midst of these acts of violence and criminal destruction are equally complicit,” he wrote.

“The community must rise up and say ‘enough is enough’ and hold all of us accountable. We cannot truly move on together and make the positive changes we want to see until this violence is stopped. All violence.

“ We cannot allow our anger to destroy what we are trying to support,” he said.

“I stand by our positive movement for police reform and I stand by the hundreds of thousands of Portlanders who want to peacefully protest and ask for more reform,” he wrote.

“ If you are participating in violence, I want to be clear: I denounce your actions. … Your actions demonstrate a level of hate and destruction that we WILL NOT condone or tolerate.”

Talking out of both sides of his mouth... time to act. Not just say some threatening words.
If it was about police reform ,and not politics Harris and the rest of the house would of negotiated a partisan bill with Senator Tim Scott last month. And America’s streets would be free of these punk tyrants But as everyone knows this is a Democratic strategy to start a race war. And win in November Biden and the Democrats are now resorting to outright obvious lies. About Trump turning Antifa loose. Biden’s numbers dropped and he has sprung from his crepe. To try to save Transylvania’

In the interest of expediency and for the sake of argument, taking as true what you have written here, after so many weeks of property being smashed and set on fire by peaceful protesters, a handful of alt right white ne'er do wells roll into town and confront the peaceful protesters which leads to all sorts of mayhem? Are you saying that less than 1 or 2% of the riots involved the alt right? What bandwagon are people hopping onto? Do you dispute that a full 99%+ of the rioters and looters are voting democrat instead of republican? What, precisely, is your point?

So, if the article is correct, he has not been charged with anything. Being identified as an "alt right member" means what? That he is stupid?

Look, blame the alt right all you want, it appears that's what this article was trying to spin with a paper trail that really would make a good spy novel with leaks here, and memos there and umbrella men with no names in black, yadda yadda. That doesn't change the actions of the alt left groups one bit. Not for one second in Minnesota could I believe that one guy walking by one building knocking out some windows suddenly caused the entire town to go up in flames and people running into buildings and taking anything that wasn't nailed down. Everyone there must have been watching this one guy with the umbrella and when they saw they went instantly crazy into lawlessness.
I can't wait for his comeback.

Reactions: bshirt73
This is exactly what appears to be going on with Antifa. Incite racial strife. Burn and loot. This won't go away IMO if Biden is elected. There is little doubt that foreign actors are involved with Antifa.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT