ADVERTISEMENT

OT - SIAP: 3,001st Post

lee_carvallo_12

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Jan 10, 2010
Colossal Cornhusker
Fellow Scrollmeisters,

I had been counting down the posts until I hit 3,000 so I could commiserate this achievement with a "Barry Horowitz-esque" pat-myself-on-the-back fluff post.
874388_o.gif
. However, I lost track and wasted post #3K on @oldred's "Tweeter" thread. Shame on me.

I have to say that I am ready to finally see HCMR & Co. put their ball club on the field against DOBYU. Not that I haven't enjoyed some of the risque OT threads recently.
giphy.gif
Lord knows I love the ladies. They rev my engine. I just feel that WE (RRS'ers, Husker Mouthpiece Steven M. Sipple, Dirk, Sams, LH, JT, Sean, et. al.) work ourselves into a lather over a bunch of players and coaches that WE can only guess about until they strap it on (no pun) against a legitimate P5 opponent.

Speaking of Dirk, check out this moon-shot home run he slapped us upside the face with from today's OWH - DIRKVADER.
Bs7wA8v.gif

Finally, I want to give my sincere thanks to all of you who navigate the murky waters of RRS on a daily, if not hourly basis, through clear skies and squalls. I have been left in awe lately by your ability to not dwell on the past. It has all been water under the bridge with no holding of grudges, or dredging up the past. It has been humbling to see rrs'ers let that which does not matter truly slide, regardless of past posting history or allegiance to former unnamed coaching staffs.
giphy.gif

So in closing, cheers to you RRS.
tumblr_inline_nmxdf3QEnE1rtr2xy_500.gif
Keep bringing it. Keep bringing it every. D@mnded. Day. And here's to 3,000 more like-worthy, ban-free posts.

Lee out...
michael-jackson-moonwalk-o.gif

#prayerz #hcmr #donu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.