ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sasse Unloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that anyone asked, but I have said the perfect President would be Andrew Yang - with some modifications. :) He has the perfect intellect and character for the job, and was the only Democrat in the primary race that truly has an America First type of attitude. Unfortunately for me, he approached things from a left leaning viewpoint. If he offered solutions to the problems from a right-leaning approach, I think 80% of the country would feel good (10% on both sides would always be dissatisfied with anything). Basically, he was Trump in the Democrat party (outsider) but there was no way he could ever compete (and look at how he is shunned now).

Yang? Mister whip cream?

IMO, the perfect President is one who leaves the smallest mark; one who stands out of the way and only uses the power of the office when absolutely necessary. See Calvin Coolidge.

To me, Rand Paul fits this definition more closely than anyone else who's sought the office recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
And the guy that retweets conspiracy theories like some crazy uncle that no one wants to have over at Thanksgiving isn't being laughed at.

OK.

I'd bet pretty good money that there are far more Republicans that also parrot those talking points about Trump than you think.
They cease to be theories when evidence confirms them. You know like the transcripts from the meetings in the White House to undermine the Trump presidency and trap Flynn. Criminal acts were committed by the FBI and various intelligence officials including CNN's favorite interview Brennan. Comey, Yates, Brennan, Storz, AND Obama should be prosecuted. Biden was at the very least in attendance at the meeting and aware of the actions. Richard Nixon was an amateur when it comes to surveilling political opponents.

I have to respectfully disagree with you Pville. While I align myself with viewpoints on both sides of the aisle, Trump is not what America needs (now or ever again). He divides, mocks, disrespects, and is an egomaniac. He is a science denier and is anti environment. His stance on corporate taxes, ally groups, and international trade is sub standard and self serving. I think America deserves someone who truly is an American first and not a reality show host. Biden is not ideal, but Trump is unacceptable in my minority opinion (on this board).

I couldn't disagree with you more. Every term you've used to describe the President is the caricature of him that the media paints. It's not the reality.

That said, it's interesting how often we over complicate what really are simple concepts/decisions. This election is no different than many in the past. It all boils down to one question: Do you want more government or less?

If you want more government, then Harris is your choice.
If you want less government (or at least no more), then Trump is your choice.

Everything else is just noise.

Yang? Mister whip cream?

IMO, the perfect President is one who leaves the smallest mark; one who stands out of the way and only uses the power of the office when absolutely necessary. See Calvin Coolidge.

To me, Rand Paul fits this definition more closely than anyone else who's sought the office recently.
I got your perfect President right here ...

• Haha
Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
I couldn't disagree with you more. Every term you've used to describe the President is the caricature of him that the media paints. It's not the reality.

That said, it's interesting how often we over complicate what really are simple concepts/decisions. This election is no different than many in the past. It all boils down to one question: Do you want more government or less?

If you want more government, then Harris is your choice.
If you want less government (or at least no more), then Trump is your choice.

Everything else is just noise.

I don't need to be told what the reality is...... If my kids, my students, my athletes, my family acted like Trump does they would lose my respect; that is reality. The media didn't paint it this way. He paints himself this way every time he gets up and opens his mouth. I want appropriate government with compromise; I don't want the leader of this great nation to be applauded for being inappropriate and immoral, but yet here we are. Less Trump, more decent Americans.

And yes, I love football and hopefully there is more of that talk than this political crap.

They cease to be theories when evidence confirms them. You know like the transcripts from the meetings in the White House to undermine the Trump presidency and trap Flynn. Criminal acts were committed by the FBI and various intelligence officials including CNN's favorite interview Brennan. Comey, Yates, Brennan, Storz, AND Obama should be prosecuted. Biden was at the very least in attendance at the meeting and aware of the actions. Richard Nixon was an amateur when it comes to surveilling political opponents.
Obama will never be seriously investigated, much less prosecuted by anyone other that wacko conservatives that have nothing better to do than waste our time scrutinizing a man whose talents put them to shame. Get off of Fox, it's rotting your brain.

I don't need to be told what the reality is...... If my kids, my students, my athletes, my family acted like Trump does they would lose my respect; that is reality. The media didn't paint it this way. He paints himself this way every time he gets up and opens his mouth. I want appropriate government with compromise; I don't want the leader of this great nation to be applauded for being inappropriate and immoral, but yet here we are. Less Trump, more decent Americans.

And yes, I love football and hopefully there is more of that talk than this political crap.
More of what I've been saying all along. You don't care so much that you're being lied to and cheated, just so long as the person doing it does it nicely. Is that about right? I hope you're paying attention to the level of corruption that's being discovered about Joe Biden and Company. Everything that Trump was accused of about Russia was actually perpetrated by the Democrats. You just don't care to know the truth because mean orange man has got you all stirred up.

More of what I've been saying all along. You don't care so much that you're being lied to and cheated, just so long as the person doing it does it nicely. Is that about right? I hope you're paying attention to the level of corruption that's being discovered about Joe Biden and Company. Everything that Trump was accused of about Russia was actually perpetrated by the Democrats. You just don't care to know the truth because mean orange man has got you all stirred up.
The Russian investigation flopped, as did the impeachment. But in neither case was Trump truly vindicated. When asked point blank whether Mueller's report found the president innocent Mueller clearly, and on the record, stated that it did not. And we all know he'd be out on his ass if the Democrats had controlled the Senate. The political game is blame and discredit the opposition. In that sense, Trump has been in office 4 years, and swimming in scandal the entire time. He's managed to completely overhaul federal agencies, and he has his minion in Barr doing all of his dirty work investigating his enemies. Maybe Biden and his son go down. Maybe he gets something to stick on others in the Obama administration. But so far, it doesn't look like they got much, honestly. Conservatives are just steamy hot because they want to inflict pain on democrats, but at the end of the day the justice system, hopefully, remains impartial. If there is something to prosecute, so be it, but I'd bet just about anything they've got squat. Kinda like years and years of investigating Hillary's emails. Oh lordy, talk about a nothing burger.

Obama will never be seriously investigated, much less prosecuted by anyone other that wacko conservatives that have nothing better to do than waste our time scrutinizing a man whose talents put them to shame. Get off of Fox, it's rotting your brain.

There you go again..... 🤨
The Russian investigation flopped, as did the impeachment. But in neither case was Trump truly vindicated. When asked point blank whether Mueller's report found the president innocent Mueller clearly, and on the record, stated that it did not. And we all know he'd be out on his ass if the Democrats had controlled the Senate. The political game is blame and discredit the opposition. In that sense, Trump has been in office 4 years, and swimming in scandal the entire time. He's managed to completely overhaul federal agencies, and he has his minion in Barr doing all of his dirty work investigating his enemies. Maybe Biden and his son go down. Maybe he gets something to stick on others in the Obama administration. But so far, it doesn't look like they got much, honestly. Conservatives are just steamy hot because they want to inflict pain on democrats, but at the end of the day the justice system, hopefully, remains impartial. If there is something to prosecute, so be it, but I'd bet just about anything they've got squat. Kinda like years and years of investigating Hillary's emails. Oh lordy, talk about a nothing burger.

You've got the progressive projection thing down pat. Not to mention being disconnected from objective reality.

I knew you'd point that out. Clinton led Trump by 7 points in October 2016 Fox News polling. Do with this information what you will. The polls get it wildly wrong
The polls were further off in 2012 than they were in 2016:

Not saying Trump won't win, but to say either one is going to win in a landslide is laughable.

Reactions: arf_man
Apparently Trump's DOJ disagrees with you on the unmasking thing.

And are you saying that evidence has confirmed QAnon? He likes to retweet stuff from them as well. That's what I was referring to.

Last edited:
Trump hasn't lied to and cheated the country?

This is the biggest load of liberal media garbage. You need some new material.

Do you even think about this crap before you type it?

The only people who buy into this garbage are the ones who feel guilty about the color of their skin. Total morons.

Here’s a question:

In one month, when it will be clear that Trump and people who act like Trump turned out to be so personally contemptible that they cost Republicans every branch of government, will you finally shut up?

Honestly, I hope you keep it up🤞

Apparently Trump's DOJ disagrees with you on the unmasking thing.

And are you saying that evidence has confirmed QAnon? He likes to retweet stuff from them as well. That's what I was referring to.
Dinglefritz is lost - "evidence" LOL. Bottom line: if they had evidence of wrongdoing in the Obama admininistration, William Barr would prosecute. He doesn't, he wont. End of story.

The impending extended public humiliation of Barr by Trump is going to be so immensely satisfying I fear that I will be unable to contain my glee.

There you go again..... 🤨

You've got the progressive projection thing down pat. Not to mention being disconnected from objective reality.

Outrage over what you think is illegal vs. what is actually illegal are two very different things. If what they had was really that juicy we'd be hearing something more official, perhaps an announcement from Barr, for example. Instead you're hanging your hat on Rudy feeding the NY Post stories of dubious origin. My guess is they've got bubkis, we'll find out soon enough.

Not sure what you think I'm projecting. Facts? The sky is blue and Trump is a corrupt pig? Doesn't everyone know this? What's your objective reality? Rhetorical question. I know full well the delusions that animate you.

Last edited:
Dinglefritz is lost - "evidence" LOL. Bottom line: if they had evidence of wrongdoing in the Obama admininistration, William Barr would prosecute. He doesn't, he wont. End of story.

The impending extended public humiliation of Barr by Trump is going to be so immensely satisfying I fear that I will be unable to contain my glee.
Dingle is the hamburglar of top shelf intel. There really are no words that capture the expanse of his happy delusion. His info is truly next level. He's got the scoop on everything from the CDC to the White House. Let's ask him about the moon landing, he probably knows the cameramen who filmed it.

Reactions: sodako and rednwash
You may be right, but those Republicans largely aren't the ones who voted for him in 2016 or who will vote for him this time.

Truth is that it appears we have passed the point of being able to have compromise and collegiality in our political discourse. How else do you explain that not one dem voted to advance ACB out of committee and that it is very likely not one will vote for her confirmation in the Senate?

Trump is still the candidate that is fighting against the establishment and status quo. We'll see if enough who voted for him last time won't do so this time. My sense is there are way more people like me who didn't vote for him last time because of our reservations who are completely on board now.

The people with full blown #TDS before Trump was even elected still have it. Thats not a surprise and really who cares? Those petulant children can throw their tantrums but they're all talk. Unfortunately none of them moved to Canada like they said they would.

The rest of America is on board.

Outrage over what you think is illegal vs. what is actually illegal are two very different things. If what they had was really that juicy we'd be hearing something more official, perhaps an announcement from Barr, for example. Instead you're hanging your hat on Rudy feeding the NY Post stories of dubious origin. My guess is they've got bubkis, we'll find out soon enough.

Not sure what you think I'm projecting. Facts? The sky is blue and Trump is a corrupt pig? Doesn't everyone know this? What's your objective reality? Rhetorical question. I know full well the delusions that animate you.
I sense your anxiety ramping up. Good. You're following the Biden Burisma scandal, aren't you?
Is it illegal to sell access of the vice president's office to billionaire communists? You probably know one of Hunter's biz partners is in prison and the other is waiting trial on fraud.
Is this all made up? Do we have the smoking gun with emails and photos on Hunters laptop? It's odd that team Sleepy has not denounced the story as made up. Not his lap top, not his emails, not him in the photos, stoned out of his mind with more to come. None of that. Instead, they meekly reply that Joe's schedule on the day in question does not confirm the reports. Weak.

Come up with some new material buttercup. You used that on me a week ago.
How many times can you call someone buttercup, or scooter? Who are you, Biff Tannen? Anyway, militia just fits you both. But I suppose that suits you just fine.

I sense your anxiety ramping up. Good. You're following the Biden Burisma scandal, aren't you?
Is it illegal to sell access of the vice president's office to billionaire communists? You probably know one of Hunter's biz partners is in prison and the other is waiting trial on fraud.
Is this all made up? Do we have the smoking gun with emails and photos on Hunters laptop? It's odd that team Sleepy has not denounced the story as made up. Not his lap top, not his emails, not him in the photos, stoned out of his mind with more to come. None of that. Instead, they meekly reply that Joe's schedule on the day in question does not confirm the reports. Weak.
Like I said, if they've got the goods they'll press charges. But all I see are loads of emails of dubious origin that Rudy provided to the NY Post and the subsequent Fox News generated hysteria. I'm not saying y'all won't roll around in this like a dog in s*** but if I had to guess, not based on Repub rage, but on what we actually know and what experts, not partisan hacks, but legal experts are saying, this is going to amount to yet another Hillary scandal. How'd that turn out? A fat nothing burger!

Well, it wasn't directed at me, so that's not it.

It's just that the way you talk down to all us small town, fly-over-state, ignorant country folk is really ass-like and shows your self-perceived superior, cosmopolitan, west coast opinion.
appears that is the way you perceive yourselves. I sure don't. I'm a small town Nebraska. Western Nebraska where the inhabitants feel that eastern Nebraska, Omaha especially feel that way. Honestly, there are only small town minds found in cities as well....

during a telephone townhall with Nebraskans.

Sasse, who is cruising toward re-election, said Trump:
  • refused to take the pandemic seriously
  • treated the pandemic as a news cycle PR crisis
  • "Kisses dictator's butts"
  • "mocks evangelicals behind closed doors"
  • "regularly sells out our allies"
  • "flirted with white supremacists"
  • "has treated the presidency like a business opportunity"
“I’m now looking at the possibility of a Republican bloodbath in the Senate, and that’s why I’ve never been on the Trump train,” he said. “It’s why I didn’t agree to be on his reelection committee, and it’s why I’m not campaigning for him.”

Sasse is a complete Liberal Facist.

Orange man good!
99-A60-E75-E04-E-4338-BD9-A-91-D1-CA0-C0-F34.jpg

Free Speech

White Republicans should stfu about race because you havent done a damn thing for black people.

If it wasnt for Trump you would have no record of anything.

Dont gaf about what he has to say.

He votes with Trump 98% of the time and will vote to confirm ACB, whom the majority of Americans don’t want.

He has a funny definition of “never.”

Maybe, maybe not. No one knows for sure. Either way it's going to happen and the country will be better off for it.

I knew you'd point that out. Clinton led Trump by 7 points in October 2016 Fox News polling. Do with this information what you will. The polls get it wildly wrong

Late polling showed a shift towards Trump, many were down to 3-4 % on election eve.

Free Speech

White Republicans should stfu about race because you havent done a damn thing for black people.

So white Republicans didn’t vote in Trump? If it wasn’t for them he would have no record of anything.

You do realize that the supposed being presidential like went out the door with lbj? You realize the leftist you support make fun of you at Their private parties behind closed doors. The media never gave president trump any respect because he beat the chosen one Hillary Clinton. When you say compromise you mean it if the go along with what the democrats agenda. I didn’t vote for trump to be a choir boy. if you like to hunt or even sport shooting you better hope trump wins again because the second amendment will be gone with the Biden Harris administration. You must have led a sheltered life if you’ve never ran across a brash individual like president Trump

Free Speech

Excuse me! Really I believe it was a white republican who freed the slaves I believe it was white republicans who passed the civil rights act. Your parents should ask for a refund of your public education

😂

Orange man good!
99-A60-E75-E04-E-4338-BD9-A-91-D1-CA0-C0-F34.jpg
I now suspect the $70K he listed on his tax return for his hair care last year was probably really for Halloween candy for all the kiddies. Accountants can get confused when your tax return is like 10,00 pages.

Late polling showed a shift towards Trump, many were down to 3-4 % on election eve.

So white Republicans didn’t vote in Trump? If it wasn’t for them he would have no record of anything.

I'm talking about accusing someone of coddling to white supremacist.

When white Republicans wont even go to black communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT