ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Same old playbook

It doesn't mean that trump is a crook either. Nothing has really proven without a doubt that he is a crook.
tenor.gif

Reactions: bshirt73
It doesn't mean that trump is a crook either. Nothing has really proven without a doubt that he is a crook.
LOL. If I was the resident meme-man I'd post up something clever. But, just LOL.

LOL. If I was the resident meme-man I'd post up something clever. But, just LOL.
I'm sorry for actually being transparent unlike most on the left who absolutly know that biden and hillary are angels sent from God that have never done anything wrong. I never said trump wasn't a crook. Lastly, if you call trump a crook and ignore all of the bidens and hillarys wrongdoings you are the reason trump was nominated in the first place.

Libs-- earlier in this thread I asked if it bothered you that the Bidens and Clintons were crooks. Not one of you answered-- you just responded with more accusations against Trump. So I'm asking you to respond-- does it bother you of all the evidence against Biden and the Clintons? A bombshell just got dropped that the Obama-Biden White House was briefed about Hillary's plan to tie Trump to Russia. Now, no more Trump bashing in your response. I only want your thoughts on Biden and Clinton and if you're ok with their cheating. Specifically Hunter Biden getting filthy rich from foreign governments in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

Libs-- earlier in this thread I asked if it bothered you that the Bidens and Clintons were crooks. Not one of you answered-- you just responded with more accusations against Trump. So I'm asking you to respond-- does it bother you of all the evidence against Biden and the Clintons? A bombshell just got dropped that the Obama-Biden White House was briefed about Hillary's plan to tie Trump to Russia. Now, no more Trump bashing in your response. I only want your thoughts on Biden and Clinton and if you're ok with their cheating. Specifically Hunter Biden getting filthy rich from foreign governments in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

All politicians are crooks.... both republicans and democrats. They use their power for personal gain. It’s funny that a lot of Dems have a hard time admitting that.

Reactions: WHCSC
All politicians are crooks.... both republicans and democrats. They use their power for personal gain. It’s funny that a lot of Dems have a hard time admitting that.
It would be more hurtful to democrats to admit that than Republicans since it goes against their ideals.

Many of them certainly are. Maybe even most, but I wouldn't say they all are. I think there's a strong correlation between the amount of time spent in office and corruption. Like the old saying goes, power corrupts.

We need term limits.

Many of them certainly are. Maybe even most, but I wouldn't say they all are. I think there's a strong correlation between the amount of time spent in office and corruption. Like the old saying goes, power corrupts.

We need term limits.

Valid points. I’m sure there are some good ones fighting for their constituents.

Reactions: bshirt73
ADVERTISEMENT