ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Same old playbook

cornhead1

Senior
Sep 13, 2007
Liberals complaining about Trump and taxes - I this a rerun from 2016?.
If I am not mistaken these years in question are under Obama, Bush and Clinton. Any good businessman has accountants that seek out deductions and tax loopholes. Why would Trump be any different?
One area that seems to be forgotten by these "tax experts" is payroll taxes his companies paid, real-estate taxes...I assure you these are big numbers-so to say he paid no taxes is just not accurate.

Last edited:
Just because I am in a good mood the topic has been changed, but I really thought this was a football board starting Oct. 1 :cool:

Reactions: ATX Husker
IRS and taxes in American have been a joke for a LONG time....time to make it more streamline and quit making these ultra rich clowns even more so for failing businesses. I don't blame Trump - I blame that the system needs a major re-haul.

If I am not mistaken these years in question are under Obama, Bush and Clinton. Any good businessman has accountants that seek out deductions and tax loopholes. Why would Trump be any different?
One area that seems to be forgotten by these "tax experts" is payroll taxes his companies paid, real-estate taxes...I assure you these are big numbers-so to say he paid no taxes is just not accurate.
I'm not sure which is a larger pile of crap: your rationalizations to pardon Trump for anything and everything he says and does, or a pile of crap. Your only paying attention to the smallest amount of information so far gleaned from his taxes. He made hundreds of millions of dollars from the Apprentice that has absolutely nothing to do with his real estate business and paid little or nothing in taxes. That is not insignificant. Hell, I'll bet you were applauding Trump when he blasted Obama for paying roughly $90,000 in taxes, well that's about 1200 times more that Donnie. I'll bet you were cheering when Trump criticized Obama's response to the swing flu, saying as president the responsibility was squarely on his shoulders. Trump says "I accept no responsibility," and I bet you just love that.

You can't cheat on payroll taxes if you refuse to pay your employees.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

I don't buy his payroll tax excuse but to take full advantage of what tax law gives you is an American's right.
Two issues related to these revelations you failed to mention, and very important ones indeed.
a) a lot of this appears to be fraud, for example taking deductions for personal expenses and
b) who does he owe all this money to, people he has benefited as President, like say Russia and Turkey?

Has Russia promised to help him financially if he helps them, like weaken NATO and our European alliance?

You may think I think the worst of Trump, and you would be right

Any of you complaining about Trump's tax payments (which are only rumors), with nothing illegal due to a terrible tax system- should ask yourself two questions.

1. How/why did the Biden family become filthy rich from corporate boards and contracts with no experience in anything? What did Hunter do to deserve those board positions and contracts?

2. Why did the Clinton global foundation close its doors after Hillary lost the election? Why did those foreign donors suddenly stop giving when they realized she was no longer in office and could provide no favors?

Any of you complaining about Trump's tax payments (which are only rumors), with nothing illegal due to a terrible tax system- should ask yourself two questions.

1. How/why did the Biden family become filthy rich from corporate boards and contracts with no experience in anything? What did Hunter do to deserve those board positions and contracts?

2. Why did the Clinton global foundation close its doors after Hillary lost the election? Why did those foreign donors suddenly stop giving when they realized she was no longer in office and could provide no favors?
I stopped reading after "with nothing illegal". Where do you reach that conclusion? If what is being reported is true some of it is most certainly illegal.

Reactions: arf_man
it'd be a really nice upgrade (especially since this is a free site), to send the people you ignore a message that says, 'you've been ignored'.

I stopped reading after "with nothing illegal". Where do you reach that conclusion? If what is being reported is true some of it is most certainly illegal.

"if true" pretty well describes every single hit piece against President Trump over the past 5 years or so. Anonymous sources, insinuations, putting words in his mouth, and often just outright lying.

Last edited:

Come on, those questions aren't allowed in any way, shape or form!

"if true" pretty well describes every single hit piece against President Trump over the past 5 years or so. Anonymous sources, insinuations, putting words in his mouth, and often just outright lying.
So we can't even hold him accountable for the things he says? What?????? Outright lies? You do know that if they were outright lies he could sue them for libel and slander? He knows he's guilty, so he says fake news, and you clap like a child. Where will you be when Trump is gone and there is nothing left to defend, you've already sold your soul to the lowest bidder.

So we can't even hold him accountable for the things he says? What?????? Outright lies? You do know that if they were outright lies he could sue them for libel and slander? He knows he's guilty, so he says fake news, and you clap like a child. Where will you be when Trump is gone and there is nothing left to defend, you've already sold your soul to the lowest bidder.
Biden repeats the same ole debunked stuff. Tells a lot when they have to rehash untruths

I would like this 1000 times if it would let me. The idea that Biden Clinton and Obama are these squeaky clean angels is laughable. They are ALL corrupt, even Trump.

Romney

In order to sue for slander, certain narrowly defined requirements must be met. For public figures, a significantly higher burden of proof is required. One way in which the media insulates itself is by using "anonymous sources". They're not "lying", they're simply reporting what their "sources" tell them (if they even exist). They often also bury in their stories the truth (i.e., that they have no proof of their claims), but they rely on their viewers to concentrate on the headlines only... which they typically only do.

You should really do some research before posting your drivel.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. " Mark Twain

In order to sue for slander, certain narrowly defined requirements must be met. For public figures, a significantly higher burden of proof is required. One way in which the media insulates itself is by using "anonymous sources". They're not "lying", they're simply reporting what their "sources" tell them (if they even exist). They often also bury in their stories the truth (i.e., that they have no proof of their claims), but they rely on their viewers to concentrate on the headlines only... which they typically only do.

You should really do some research before posting your drivel.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. " Mark Twain
Oh, wait a second, so they're not lying and the truth is in the reporting, you just have to read the article to find it? But I thought you said they were all lies and liars, and you're really smart, so.....But you are wrong about one thing. You can quote someone as saying, Trump is a fraud and criminal with small hands, but you can't declare that he is criminal, much less suggest it unless you have fact based evidence to support your claim, and even then you have to be very careful. Newspapers have lawyers that vet this stuff. You know that, right?

Someone in Trump's circle leaked the actual returns to the NYT. That's why he's shitting himself. Every word of what they've reported is true.

Someone in Trump's circle leaked the actual returns to the NYT. That's why he's shitting himself. Every word of what they've reported is true.
Federal crime to leak a taxpayers documents or details without consent isnt it?

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Anyone else notice that the Liberals are supposed to be the crying snowflakes, but the fact is that the topics on this board are 80% righties whining and crying about.... everything? It's pathetic.

Crying about others crying... classic.

Reactions: bshirt73
Oh, wait a second, so they're not lying and the truth is in the reporting, you just have to read the article to find it? But I thought you said they were all lies and liars, and you're really smart, so.....But you are wrong about one thing. You can quote someone as saying, Trump is a fraud and criminal with small hands, but you can't declare that he is criminal, much less suggest it unless you have fact based evidence to support your claim, and even then you have to be very careful. Newspapers have lawyers that vet this stuff. You know that, right?
you misunderstood his comment. He said they often bury the truth (that the news sources don't have factual evidence to back up the claims) in their articles. Not that they actually tell the "truth" deeper in the articles.

There’s only one politician that shat himself...

00o8r4x2xyo51.gif

Probably. I hope they find the person responsible, they're all a bunch of rats who should be drowned in a sack. Doesn't mean Trump isn't a crook. Or... what was your point?
Basically exactly what you replied with.

Dude, I would like to help you. You sound really desperate. Truth is you aren't changing anyone's mind with your nonsense and you come off like a spoiled teenager with your constant back and forth. Step away from the keyboard, turn off the news and go outside and take a walk. You'll thank me later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT