ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ryan Day

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
We still sure he’s the next coming?

irish (new coach, new QB) giving the B1G’s best all they can handle in their own stadium

We still sure he’s the next coming?

irish (new coach, new QB) giving the B1G’s best all they can handle in their own stadium
Dude seems lost when he isn't getting 20 yards a play. Putting together a drive seems impossible for him.

really, though, consider this:

coming into the season ohiost was not just the biggest favorite to win its conference in the P5, it was the biggest favorite to win its conference in all of FBS

if they lose to notre dame, it does not exactly paint our league in the most competitive light

I will stop piling on the conference but man that is a pretty tough pill to swallow for b1g believers

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC and mgbreis
Both teams looked well coached to me. Can OSU run the ball when they need to?

CFB coaches are soooo lame.
ND is down 11 with 3 minutes left and they punt...

Why? So they can lose by less?

And fans are supposed to believe you care about winning?

if they lose to notre dame, it does not exactly paint our league in the most competitive light

I will stop piling on the conference but man that is a pretty tough pill to swallow for b1g believers
If Ohio State would have lost...I GUARANTEE you wouldn't have let us hear the end of it...all season long, in every single thread.

If Ohio State would have lost...I GUARANTEE you wouldn't have let us hear the end of it..
all season long, in every single thread.
unlike you, I'm always bringing new ideas to the board

this was a good win by ohiost. notre dame is a good team

but, just like you won't hear about me going 8-0 today against my bookie (including a 6-team teaser) all season in every thread, I would've let it go and instead discussed the relevant goings on moving forward

I've watched OSU closely for a few years now and I was extremely impressed with how physical their revamped defense was. They just pressured ND the whole game and had around 400 yds to ND's 250. They couldn't stop anyone the last two years and would have lost this type of game last year. Their depth is off the charts. If that defense plays like this the rest of the year, the B1G is in trouble

Losing JSN first drive really hurt OSUs timing with the WRs switching spots. At least they have 2 games now to get healthy or adjust. Also ACC refs blow as much as ACC teams.

Michigan dominated a very poor CSU team, the Rams have more FCS/D-2 talent than D-1.

As cupcakes go, the Colorado State Rams of the Mountain West are a perfectly respectable dessert. Not as good as a top P5 program but better than most FCS teams. The coach from Nevada brought half his old team with him as transfers.

orange-cupcakes-images-copy-720x720.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: moralvictories
Apparently at halftime Kevin Wilson, OSU offensive coordinator, got a little adamant that OSU needed to run the ball more. That 4tr. TD drive to seal the game is the type of football that can win games in November.

day seems good, but I don't think he's find every chance to win urban good.
I think he's better then pay every player tressle...

I think the snow let michigan beat osu last year...took away their speed..
but it saved osu from a georgia beat down...which might not happen this year...

As cupcakes go, the Colorado State Rams of the Mountain West are a perfectly respectable dessert. Not as good as a top P5 program but better than most FCS teams. The coach from Nevada brought half his old team with him as transfers.

orange-cupcakes-images-copy-720x720.jpg
Colorado state is a really bad G5 team. Last season they lost to both Iowa and South Dakota State and we saw what those teams looked like yesterday. And they lost to Vanderbilt. But when you compare them to Hawaii and UConn, they might be the best team Michigan faces in the OOC.

Reactions: dinglefritz
His team just beat a top 5 team by two scores. Yeah I'm glad we don't have THAT problem...

Reactions: Eph97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT