ADVERTISEMENT

OT-RIP Lauren Hill

Metalfan

Offensive Coordinator
Nov 1, 2004
Nashville, TN
Strong girl who inspired so many. Sad to hear that she passed away. Wasn't unexpected but it doesn't make it any easier. She did a lot of good over the past year and it was great to see her live her dream even in her condition.

She had a way too short life, but maximized what she did with the time she was given. Something that many who live decades longer never do.

Was this the girl the NCAA grew a heart for and moved up the start of the season so she could play? Think it was. Sad story, but I love the way her family made the most of her time and the way they handled it.

dont listen to rome much, but he gave her a great tribute today. very impressive young lady.

Hope everyone stops to reflect for just a moment to consider whether there is something, however small, that we could do to fight cancer or to comfort someone else suffering from cancer. I chose Relay for Life in support of the American Cancer Society. What can you do?

I watched the tribute to her this morning & it brought more then 1 tear to my eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT